68 (Reason)

Jin pov

"He is very sad!" Jimin said and came to me. I sighed looking at Taehyung who was laying on the couch.
"From the time I have started living with them.....I haven't seen him like this!" I swallowed.
"It is all my fault."
"Jin don't say this!" I bit my lip.
"I should have told Jungkook from the very first second I found it. If I had....done that.....things wouldn't become this complicated!"
"Jin you must not blame yourself. Of course I do not know what has happened but I am sure it was meant to happen." I closed my eyes.

"Jimin he even refused to look at me."
"What do you expect? He has just got alot of things and needs time to soak them in." I took a deep breathe. I no longer know what to do. I went to Tae and laid beside him.
"How's my baby?" He turned to me. I hugged him as found him crying.

"I love daddy! I want say him." I swallowed.
"You will tell him when he feels better. Right now Jungkook has pain baby!" He pouted.
"He come me?"
"Of course! He will come back then we will both draw funny things on the cast on his hand." He pouted more.
"I be good! I no tek anyting. I no tek hij chet! I no call him Jukoog! I call him Jukoog cauj I like hij name and he be punny when he say me daddy. He albej wit me. When you no hidey appa Jinyoung no hidey! Appa I afed. I tat Jukoog....go to....appa Jinyoung! Appa I no want he be....andel! Appa I love Jukoog!" He said and cried. I hugged him tightly and kissed his head.
"My baby! He is here with you and won't go anywhere. I know that! Jungkook also knows that. He will come back home and then you will tell these to him ok?" He nodded.

I kissed his forehead and caressed his face.

Author pov

"Jin! Jin!" Jin opened his eyes as heard Jimin. He looked all around. He saw Taehyung in his hold asleep.
"Your dad's here!"
"Dad?" He whispered and Jimin nodded. He sat on the bed and put the blanket all over Taehyung.
"Jimin take care of him till I come." Jimin nodded. He went out of the room. As he saw Suho his eyes became glassy.
"Dad!" He whispered. Suho turned to him.
"Seokjin baby!" He quickly ran to Suho and hugged him.

"Dad! Dad I really.....messed up!" Suho caressed his back.
"Shhh my baby! Shhhhh! He will be alright he will be alright!" He cried and didn't say anything.

Suho pov

I caressed Seokjin's hair. He had his head on my chest crying.
"Baby! I've checked him and he is doing all fine. Although he is shocked with the news but his physical condition is good." He sighed.

"I lied to him! Kept alot of things and then.....snapped all of them to him at once!" I sighed.
"Dad.....when I found everything about that night......when found Tae was the child I was looking for years and Jinyoung was that poor man.....I myself was shocked. I know.....I know I must have not kept it." I cupped his face and wiped his tears.

"Seokjin!" He looked at me.
"You had lots of ways to tell that to Jungkook without all these dramas. I don't know what happened that he is in this state now-"
"He saved me!" He whispered and swallowed.
"He saved me.....EVEN when I told him.....I don't like him.....minutes ago before that!" He said and cried loudly.

"I thought he will hate me and move on! He came after me.....I wasn't aware of that car. He pushed me....AND HIMSELF CRASHED INTO THAT CAR. HE SAVED ME WHEN I BROKE HIM. WHEN I....I WAS CRUEL TO HIM! DAD I WAS VERY UNFAIIIRREE! IT IS ALL MY FAULT!" He said and hugged me tightly crying.

I closed my eyes and kissed his head.
"No my baby! I am sure Jungkook as well doesn't look at you as the one in fault!" As I opened my eyes my eyes met Taehyung who was leaning to the wall looking at us with teary eyes and Jimin was beside him. I smiled!
"Come!" I said and opened my arms for him. He ran to me and climbed up the bed. I looked at Jin who was looking at Taehyung.