18 (Proposal)

Author pov

Jungkook and Taehyung were standing in front of eachother in Jungkook's office. After what happened in the hospital Jungkook brought Taehyung to the company.
Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with tightened brows. He went near him and looked upward. Not satisfied with the height gap he climbed up the table and looked at Jungkook straightly in the eyes.

"How reckless a child can be?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"At first tracking Dr Kim's address and now hacking our systems. Do you know I can file a case against you what kind of a devil you are huh? How many times I must tell you not to track me and others and not to hack our sites computers and pcs. Do you understand privacy? It is something illegal and you are a criminal right now! Can you understand you have commited a crime at the age of 5! Unbelievable!" Taehyung puffed and shook his head.

"You do nothing and just speak! I am tired." Jungkook's mouth was widened open.
"You are too much for your age too much! Jus- hey what exactly should I do?" Taehyung turned to him excited.
"I love you!" He said to Jungkook making him to smile.
"Baby daddy loves you too but you must lis-"
"No!" Taehyung said and shook his head.

"I didn't say it to you! You must say it to appa and show you love him alot! Look!" He then came down the table and kneeld on the ground taking a piece of his lego as a box he kneeld like he wants to propose.
"Are you trying to show me how I must propose?" Taehyung nodded.
"All of the disney princes do this come on do something you are aweful! Appa is right if doesn't accept you!"

"Hey! Don't you think you are speaking too much?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"I am saying facts! Sorry if it hurts!" Jungkook shook his head not believing what a five year old one was saying to him.
"You are unbelievable!" Taehyung pouted.

"It is not fair! Cause you don't move and show yourself I am being far from my appa! What kind of a man you are everyone try their best when they want to marry someone like in that drama but you don't do anything! Ahhhh poor appa if he marrys you. Your only option is me I am cute and lovable if he marrys you it is cause of me! Anyway I am going to the playroom with Mr Han. Goodbye!" He said and stepped out of the room.

"He is unbelievable!" In that time his secretary knocked the door and came inside.
"Sir you must get ready for the interview you have in Mr Oh Sehun's talk show."
"Ok! Tell Mr Choi to bring the car!" He was about to come out when something came to his mind. He chuckled.

"You brat just see what I am capable of!"

Jin pov

I laughed as saw Taehyung's face on the phone.
"Appa!"
"Baby! Why do you look like this?" He pouted more and shook his head. He then sent me a message.

"I am going crazy with him! Some one save meeee!" I laughed.
"Your dad?" He rolled his eyes and nodded.
"Come on you must be nice to him! You know how much he loves you?" He pouted.
"He doesn't listen!" I chuckled.

"Taehyung!" Taehyung looked at me.
"Not always whatever we want happens. We must be patient. I am sure your dad has his own reasons for what he is doing. You must not bother him and act like the way you acted. It makes your dad sad!" He pouted.
"Sorry!" I smiled.
"You must tell this to your dad and tell him how much you love him! You know if you don't give him love he will be sad and cry?" He lowered his head and pouted.

"He leaves me in the house and is not with me most of the times. He is bad!"
"But you love him!"
"Appa I missed you can you come to me please?" I chuckled! This child.
"And now you are trying to change the subject!" Taehyung looked at me confused.

"You didn't get me I think!" He giggled.
"Jin Jin Jin!" I looked at Jimin.
"What is this?" He chuckled.
"Look!" He turned the TV on and I got shocked to see Mr Jeon!