15 (Plot)

Jin pov

"Jin people like to say sh- I mean useless things! I know how you feel right now but throw out those shitty words out of your mind!" Jimin told me whispering the last sentence. I caressed Taehyung's hair who was eating his sandwich sitting on my lap.
"Well.....I should have been more careful! Maybe I should have not spoken with him in private an-"
"No Jaehwan actually asked if you are Mr Jeon's husband and then the rumors started!" I closed my eyes.

"What the- why? Just why? I mean I even didn't know my father has done such a thing as he doesn't know I am in this complicatrd situation and more Mr Jeon didn't know I am the son of Dr Kim Suho!" Jimin laughed.
"And what is the funny part?" He shook his head.
"Ah nothing just....let's say you are really unlucky!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I have to take Tae to his class and then go to check my patients."
"Oh yeah I have to go to!" Jimin came to Tae.
"Ahhh you are super cute today you know?" Hr giggled.
"Appa.....cake!" He said and giggled.
"What?"
"I think he wants to say I made him a cake! Am I right Tae?" He nodded.
"Yu...mmy!" He said and smiled.

"Jin I think we must work on his speaking more. He is improving!"
"Yeah he is saying sentences but seems cannot put words correctly. It is like he knows how to write them but not to say!" I looked at Tae who was looking at both of us with his big eyes.
"Let's go?" He nodded.

I held him in my arms.
"You may hear words! Ignore them!" I bit my bottom lip. What should I do?

Author pov

Taehyung was walking with Jin holding the lego Jin bought him.
"Oh you brought the lego?" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Make it with you!" He wrote ane showed to Jin.
"Baby appa has some works make it with Dr Seo and then we will make it again when I'm done with my work ok?" He nodded.

"Ah look! He acts really good as his appa! Seems he has attracted Mr Jeon with this!"
"I am sure it is all about Mr Jeon's money! Ah who knew he has such a side?"
"Yeah his father did this for his own good!"

Jin sighed and closed his eyes as heard what those residents were saying. On the other hand Taehyung was not pleased with the things they were saying.
"Baaaaaaaaadddd!"
"Ahhhhhhhh!" Jin quickly went to Taehyung who had the girl's hair in his hand.
"Tae baby!"
"Bad bad bad bad bad bad!" He was saying not letting go of her hair.

"Tae!" Jin finally held him in his arms.
"My.....appa! Love appa!" He said to the girl angrily. Jin looked at them.
"I believe you have more important jobs than speaking on my back! Don't you?" They rolled their eyes.
"Seokjin!" Jin turned and saw Jaehwan.
"Jae!"
"I believe Dr Kim is your senior isn't he?" Jaehwan said. He heard what they said and by knowing Jin he knew there is something behind these.
"Sir we-"
"Apologize now!" They bowed to me.
"Sorry Dr Kim!" Jin nodded.
"Go back to your work!" Jin said and they went.

"Bad! You bad!" Taehyung said making Jin and Jaehwan to laugh.
"You didn't do something right as well little man!" He said to Taehyung and smiled.
"Hurting others is not right!" Taehyung pouted.
"Tae! Uncle Jae is right you did wrong. I am sure your dad won't appreciate what you did as well." He hid his face in Jin's chest and didn't say anything.

"Seems you are really angry!" Jin said and chuckled.
"Better to take him to your office."
"What?" Jae bit his lip.
"He may hear these things. He is a smart child and it'll effect him!" Jin looked at him and then Taehyung.
"I have patients and must go!" He said and passed Jin.

Jin looked at Taehyung who was smiling near his chest.
"Why did you call me appa at the first place hmmm?" He whispered caressing Taehyung's face.
"Appa!" Taehyung said and giggled.
"Tae don't tell youe dad what happened today ok?"