7 (Raising)

*Sentences in italic form are Tae's writings!

Jungkook pov

"Taehyung baby look you can play here and other babies are here as well! You have a beautiful and kind teacher too!" I looked at Taehyubg who had pouted lips. He looked at me.
"Let's give it a try hmm?" He lowered his head and didn't say anything.

After what Taehyung showed us I was shocked. Does it mean he is seeing me with someone else? Is he asking me to choose someone as his other parent? I don't get it!
Dr Kim offered to use hospital's playing therapy! He said the psychologist can help and it'll be more progressive with the sessions he will have.
"Come!" He went to Dr Kim and held his hand with a bold smile.
"I'm sure you'll like here!" Taehyung turned to me and pouted.

He sat on a desk and took his backback. Taking his lunch box he opened it and I got shocked as saw two sandwiches. He gave one to Dr Kim!
"Here! This is peanut butter with jelly the most delicoouse sandwich. I added strawberry jam too I love it! Auntie makes! I brought one more for you!" He said and gave him with a bold smile.

"Awww thank you Tae! I love peanut butter sandwich!" He said and took bite.
"Ji-" His friend was about to say something but he cut him.
"Hmmm! It is really deliciouse!"
"Can I have a bite too?" I turned and looked at his friend.
"Appa!" Taehyung said and tightened his brows.

"Awww I am your appa's friend we played together yesterday Tae! Remember!" He said with a childish tone and pouted! Taehyung's reaction changed and went to him.
"I don't have any!" He showedhis ipad.
"I'll have the remaining of my friend's hmmm?" Taehyung tilted his head.

I looked at Dr Kim who was bitting his bottom lip.
"Dr Kim everything's alright?" He looked at me and smiled.
"Yeah yeah! Taehyung baby come look they've brought your toys awww what a beautiful toys there ar-"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" He screamed.
"Tae!" I hold him in my arms as he took the cars and threw them on the ground.
"Baby!" He was screaming crying.
"Tae baby!" Dr Kim took him from me.
"Shhhhhshhhhhh everything's alright everything's alright! I am here baby! I am here!" I looked at him who was walking back and forth murmuring in Tae's ears.

I smiled as Tae put his head on his shoulder and stopped crying. But still I don't know what to do about the hate he has for cars!
"Taehyung! Baby?" He sniffed.
"I need to talk with daddy! Stay here with Jimin for some time and I'll be here soon! Very soon!" He started whining and shaking his head.
"Oohhh! You don't love me!" Dr Kim said with a childish tone and pouted. Taehyung tilted his head and looked at him.

He tapped his shoulder and Dr Kim shifted his head. Taehyung smiled and made two finger hearts with both of his hands.
"If you loved me you would have listened to me!" Taehyung pouted.
"Tae!" He looked at him.
"I know you love me but when you love people it means you must pay attention to them and what they want from you! For now can you please stay with my friend so I can speak with your dad?"

Author pov

"So Taehyung hates cars?" Jungkook sighed.
"He has a blury picture of the accident. We did alot so he would come inside a car so we could drive. He was afraid so I used to hold him tightly all the journey for now he is fine with that. But just with our car and doesn't feel safe with others." Jin nodded understanding the situation.

Inside the room Jimin was sitting on one of the chidlren's chair beside Taehyung who would take side glances with a cute pout.
Jimin on the other hand was suppressing his laughter knowing well what Taehyung is thinking about. Being a pediatritian he already knew what goes on their minds.

"Ahhh I am in the mood of chocolate today!" He said and took one from his pocket.
"Hmmm seems deliciouse!" Taehyung's eyes were sparkling! This time he has chocolate! He was about to take the chocolate but Jimin quickly took his hand back.
"I won't lose for the second time!" He said and shook his head.