14 (Rumors)

Author pov

Taehyung was all giggly playing with the bubbles in the tub. Life cannot be better than this! Maybe can be when his appa and his dad marry.

"He didn't lie!" He thought by hinself remembering what his dad told him. He told the truth that he will make his appa fall for him and marry him. He giggled again and splashed water.
As Jungkook entered his room a smile plastered on his face. He has never seen Taehyung this giggly and happy.
"Ahhh look at my TaeTae!" Taehyung got shocked as saw his dad. He looked at him with widen eyes.

Jungkook looked at Mr Han.
"You can go I will bathe him myself!" Mr Han got shocked as it was the first time Jungkook was doing such a thing.
"Yes sir!" Going to Taehyung who was busy playing with his toys in the tub he caressed his face. Taehyubg looked at him which makes Jungkook to laugh.
"Your eyes tell you are surprised!" He then tickled hin which made him to giggle out loud.

"Daddy will bathe you today ok?" Taehyung nodded and took his duck playing with it.
"Are you happy appa is here?" He quickly nodded.
"Love..... appa!" Jungkook smiled.
"You are saying sentences! You know how much daddy is happy about it?" Taehyung didn't say anything and splashed some water.

"I wonder what would you do if I was away from you!" He whispered and lowered his head.
Taehyung took a glance at Jungkook! He pouted and kept playing! Jungkook sighed.
"Ok come here I must wash your hair! Ahhhh our TaeTae is really dirty!" He giggled as Jungkook poured water on his head.

Jungkook pov

I wore Taehyung's towel and his hat on! He looked at me and gave his boxy smile.
"You are done!" He ran outside the bathroom.
"Tae wear your slippers you may fall!" Going out I saw him taking his ipad and running out. I laughed and shook my head.

"You have made a bond with him!" I went out already hearing laughs and gigglings.
"Ahhh look daddy made you clean and lovely did you enjoy the bath?" I looked at Taehyung. He looked at me and giggled.
"What is this?" I went to them. He wrote something and showed to Dr Kim.

"What was that?" He shook his head.
"He to-" He put his hand on Dr Kim's hand.
"You won't tell daddy?" He pouted.
"Wh-"
"Let's forget about it! I have cake for Tae!" I looked at Taehyubg who screamed.
"Ahhhhhh!" He then giggled.

Dr Kim went as Tae was following him. He turned to me.
"He makes cake! Appa makes cake!" I laughed and shook my head.
"Yeah our cook does that too."
"No! Auntie makes bad!"
"Here!" He looked at the cake.
"Appa! Appa!"
"Ok ok sit here!" I put him on the chair and made him sit.

"Here! This is for Tae!"
"Tae you want orange juice?" I asked him and he nodded. Going to the fridge I brought him some.
"Here baby!" He ate some cake and quickly went to Dr Kim and kissed his cheek. He has never done this before to me.

Did I fail in being a good father? Does he even love me? I came out of my thoughts when saw his hand near my mouth with a piece of cake. He tilted his head and pushed it toward my mouth. As I was eating he tapped my shoulder.
"Yes yes it is deliciouse very deliciouse!" He giggled and clapped his hands continuing eating. I looked at Dr Kim.

"It is deliciouse!" He laughed.
"What is this?"
"It is cute! You understand what he wants and what he says even he doesn't use any words. I now find when they say parents have special bond with their children!" He said and smiled. I looked at Taehyung who was drinking his juice.
"He is all I have! But seems I am not the first one in his eyes!"

"Taehyung loves you! He is very little to realize the feeling he has for you is love." I looked at him. I wish what he is saying is right!
Taehyung tapped Dr Kim's knee.
"Will you make cake for my birthday appa?" It is in December! 30 December!"

"Ah! My birthday is in December as well! December 4!" Taehyung looked at me and I smiled to him.
"Then we can celebrate it together! Hmmm?" I asked Taehyubg who nodded.
"Mr Jeon we must at first-"
"Come on Dr Kim! I told you you do not have a lot of time!" I looked at Taehyung who was looking between us.

"It is nothing baby! Eat your cake!" He nodded and went back eating his cake.
"Mr Jeon it is complicated! I wish you give me the time I need." I smiled and nodded.
"Of course! Ummm.....when do you think you are able to tell me-"
"As soon as I can! What I found is if it takes longer it becomes more confusing!" I nodded.

"I have to go to hospital! I have patients an-"
"Nooooo! Noooo go!" Tae said and whined.
"Tae!"
"No no no!" I held him in my arms but he made grabby hands for Dr Kim.
"Jeon Taehyung!"
"Appaaaa! Appa appa appa appa appa appa appa appa!" I closed my eyes.
"Sweetheart appa is a doctor he must go to work. My patients need me!" He wiggled from my hold.

"I come too!"
"Tae no! Doctor Kim cannot take care of you an-"
"Bad bad bad! Go go!" I closed my eyes.
"I will take him with me."
"But he-"
"He as well has class! I will take him to playroom and then his class. You can come and fetch him from my house after your work." I sighed and looked at Taehyung who was hugging Doctor Kim's leg.

I kneeld in front him.
"Promise be a good boy and won't bother Dr Kim!" He nodded and gave a pinky promise.
"Eat your food completely ok?" He nodded.
"Give daddy a kiss!" He came and kissed my cheek. I hugged him and kissed his head.
"Go to your room and tell Mr Han to wear your clothes!" He screamed giggled and went.

"He said you bathed him better and he liked it!" I looked at Dr Kim who smiled.
"He told me when Mr Han washes his hair it hurts but when you did it it didn't!"
"Why didn't he tell me?"
"He wants to show has an upper hand when it comes to you! But I can tell you he loves you the most!"

Jin pov

I caressed Taehyung's hand with my thumb. He was walking with me as I was holding his hand.
"Ah how cute you are!" He giggled as I said that.

I looked at everyone who were giving strange looks.
"What is with them?"
"Jin!" I turned to Jimin. Taehyung went to him and made grabby hands for him.
"Ahhh how cute you are with this cap!" He giggled.

"What's up? Why everyone is like this?" He bit his bottom lip.
"They think you and Mr Jeon are a thing!"
"What?" He came near me.
"Hey don't shout!"
"Who said that? Wait did he make rumor-"

"No no! It is they saw what happened to say between you two. More they think it is why your dad sold his portion to him!"

"Look he is Mr Jeon's son! I told you!"
"I am sure they wanna use his money!"
"Yeah his father used his son for his profit!"

Oh no!

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉