69 (Love)

Jin pov

"Jin You must give him time!" I chuckled.
"It is a week already Jimin! He doesn't call me or answer me. He speaks when it comes to Tae. I am sure if it wasn't about him he would kick me out."
"Ah Jin you cannot blame him. We both know how much he loves Jinyoung. He just opened his heart for you and things got like this."

"Did he?"
"What do you mean?"
"Did he even love me?"
"Jin-"
"Or it was always Jinyoung?"
"Jin! You are saying nonesense now. We both know hi-"
"Jimin goodbye! I have to go!"
"Jin-" I hung up the phone.

I looked at Jinyoung's photo beside the bed.
"Is it funny to say I am jealous of you?" I chuckled.
"They will laugh at me when I tell them I am jealous of a dead person yeah?" I sighed.
"But it is way harder! Being in your place is way harder. You are not here but you are way stronger than me. You have his heart! Even when you are not here. And you will stay there." I shook my head.
"He cannot give.....any part....of his heart! You know why?" I took the photo.

"Cause you have it all! It is why your photo is here.....in the room we share but not mine. Why you are this greedy? Why you wnat all of it for you?" I wiped my tears.
"I did wrong! Cause this is your place. I fought for a place that is always yours and thought I can have it but no." I smiled.
"Jungkook's heart's always.....for you! I.....I just can be here.....cause of Taehyung!" I smiled and caressed his face. I put the photo as the door got opened.

"Oh! You've came?" He looked at me and didn't say anything. I smiled and stood up.
"I will go and tell the maids to make the dinner-"
"Seokjin!" I got shocked as he called me. After a week! I smiled.
"Yeah?" He turned and looked at me. He shook his head. Again silence! I went out of the room and took my phone out.

"Dr Park?"
"Dr Kim!"
"I thought about that position."
"Yeah?"
"I'll go there."

Author pov

"Tae!" Jin asked Taehyung as was brushing his hair.
"I brush my teet I suler." Jin chuckled.
"I know baby! My Taehyung is a good boy!" He giggled. He made him to look at him.
"Tae!" He said and caressed Taehyung's face.
"Yes appa?"
"Will you promise something to appa?"
"I no tek anyting fom Jukoog and you!" Jin chuckled.
"No baby it is something else!" Taehyung quickly nodded.
"Tae if a day appa.....cannot be here you must promise me.....to keep the way you are. Don't bother daddy or others! Study well and speak with them. Try to learn more words and then write lots of letters to me. Then a day appa sees and say you are his son proudly!" Taehyung pouted.
"You hidey!" Jin smiled.

"And also you said you will call Jungkook daddy!" He looked at Jin.
"You will do it for me yes Tae?" Taehyung nodded with pouted lips. Jin hugged him tightly and caressed his back.
"Appa loves you! So so so much!"

Jin pov

I looked at Jungkook who was asleep. I smiled and caressed his face.
"I love you!" And this is the last time I am saying this! I bit my bottom lip and came out of the room.
I went to Tae's room. I smiled as saw him asleep with pouted lips!
"My baby!" I took a deep breath and went downstairs.

I looked at the house and smiled. I must forget everything anf look forward if I wanna continue! I went to the door and wanted to open it but froze in my place as heard a voice.
"Where are you going?"

Author pov

"I love you!" Jungkook opened his eyes as heard the quiet whisper. He blinked and saw Jin going out of their room. With a luggage!

He looked at Jinyoung's photo and then the door. He heard whatever Jin said last night and was very mad! He didn't know at who! Jin! Himself! He quickly got up from the bed and went downstairs. There he saw Jin going. It was like his heart was stop beating!
"Where are you going?" He asked panicked. Even imagining Jin leaving him was hard for him.
Jin turned to him shocked.