31 (Nice and cool)

Jin pov

"Jin do you have any idea how shocked I was when enter the house and found you are not there? Not just that but your room was empty! For god's sake I wanted to call and report a kidnapping!" I closed my eyes and took my bag.
"Sorry it is just he came up yesterday telling we must move. You have no idea how did I deal with him and guess what now I have to deal with a tone." Jimin chuckled.

"Believe me you do not have to explain. He is unbelievable and I have seen that multiple times with my own eyes. No wonder Tae is a trouble maker. Anyway when are you coming?" He said and laughed.
"Hey don't call my baby a teouble maker. He is playful and alittle curious. Maybe more than other children. I am coming now! I must come and grab some of my stuffs as well as disn't havethe time to take them. And now I am running late."
"Ahhh you've get along well with him. Accepting him as your son! I am glad. About your things I can bring them if you want and no you're not that late."

"No thank you actually I must take a look to make sure eveything's taken and also must tell dad ahhhh I am having a headache." He chuckled.
"Ok! I'll see then!"
"Ok! Bye!" I hung up the phone and came out of the room.

"Oh my god! I must hurry up the patients are waiting."
"Where are you go-"
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I put my hand on my chest.
"You scared me!" He was looking at me with a serious face.
"Am I a ghost or something? You are acting as if it was a big deal. Anyway where are going?" I shook my head.
"A little sorry would be nice!" I said and passed him but he followed me.

"Seokjin what did you whisper? I hate this behaviour of yours. Moreover are you ignoring the question I ask-"
"I said a little sorry would be nice AS you scared me. And what do you mean where am I going I am going to the hospital remember the one half of its portion is for you and you were using it to threa-"

"I believed you are going to stay with Tae and take him to his class. I mean in the very first day of your moving I expected you to stay at home."
"WHAT?" He put his hands on his ears.
"You scream too much!" I looked at him from head to toe.
"What is this with this examination?"
"Where are you going?"
"To the company!" I chuckled.
"And what about Tae? I mean in the very first day of my moving I expected you to stay at home!" He put his right hand in his pants' pocket.

"Are you mocking me Seokjin?"
"What do you think Jungkook?" He sighed.
"I am the CEO of the biggest company in Korea an-"
"And I am one of the best doctors of the best hospital in all over this country with lots of patients WHICH our son is one of them." What does he think? I won't step back. If he looks at himself in a high level he must know I am a high class person. I've tried alot to achieve this place and here he reacts as if he is the god.

"I am leaving I am running late an-"
"Considering today's the first day you've moved! I will stay so you! I'll work from my office house." What?
"Appaaaaa!" I saw Taehyung running to me dressed up!
"Tae baby! Why are you all dressed up?"
"Go.....cass!"
"Baby appa and I are staying at home today and we'll have a family time. Your appa will work with you at home."
"B-but....but I cannot do appointments here." He smiled.
"I wanna make a very beautiful day with my family today so you will stay as well." He said and smirked.
"With working in your office?"
"No with making it a sweet and nice day-"

"Jungkook I have to go! So for making a beautiful and nice day for your finace you'll be the good fiance and take me to work. Tae and I are waiting for you. Yes Tae?" He smiled and nodded.
"We are waiting for you! Thank you babe!" I said and ran outside along with Tae. I can imagine his irritated face.

Author pov

"Don't forget to clean up everywhere!"
"Yes sir!" Jungkook grabbed his coat and came out of the house's door.
"He is trying to control everything but I won't let that happen. He cannot do whatever he wants without considering my idea!" He was whispering already irritated with the fact Jin hasn't listened to him.