51 (My son)

Jungkook pov

"I sleep here! Come come!" Taehyung held my hand and dragged me to Jin's last bedroom.
"Appa!" He said and giggled. I chuckled.
"Yeah here was your appa's room." He ran to the bed and climbed up it. He looked at me with his round eyes and tapped on the bed for me to go to him.

It was the first time he was clinging to me this way. All these was new to me. I used to think he id independant and likes the way he is but now I've discovered alot of things.
I smiled and went to him.
"Come here! You must brush your hair." He climbed up my lap and sat. It was funny that he wanted to be as close as he could be. Even in the bathroom he was holding my arms.

"Mek....soup appa!"
"Yes uncle Jimin told me. I will give it to appa and am sure he will be well again after eating the soup Tae has made for him." He giggled and clapped his hands. I caressed his hair and put the brush away.
"Alright! Time for sleep." He frowned and pouted his lips.
"What is it Taehyung?" He looked at me. He then lowered his head and started writing. What I found he has came back to using writing except of using words.

"Tae tell daddy-"
"Are you going again? What about tomorrow? Who wake me up? Who will bathe me?" I sighed and hugged him.
"Tae baby! You want appa to become well again yeah?" He quickly nodded.
"See daddy must be beside appa. Just like when you are sick and I am there your appa needs me now. Look how daddy and appa take care of you. When it is the time we need you you must take care of us too." He tilted his head.

"Tete.... lite!" He said and showed alittle amount. I chuckled and kissed his head.
"No problem if you are little. Understanding us shows that you care for appa and daddy alot. Moreover my TaeTae is a big man! You are the smartest aren't you?" I hugged him tightly and he giggled. I then made him lay and put the blanket all over him.

"Now close your eyes!" He did and I caressed his face.
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! You are the cause of my euphoria!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!
Close the door now!
When I'm with you I'm in utopia!"

Jin pov

I sighed! Jungkook is indeed in alot of pain. Eventhough he doesn't speak about it but he himself needs help! Needs someone to lean on.
I hate loneliness! It is the most bitter thing someone can taste. As for Jungkook he is tasting it every moment and cannot even tell anyone. Moreover he acts as if he is very strong! He is right! Everyone thinks no one can break him but they don't know he is already broken and in pain.

I turned my head to the door as it got opened.
"Jungkook?" He smiled.
"You are still awake?" I smiled and nodded.
"You must take rest! Sorry if I made you to stay awake." I shook my head.
"I'm fine moreover it was not cause of you. I've slept alot in the morning and the afternoon. Anyway how was Tae?" He chuckled.

"You must have seen how he screamed giggled and ran toward me. He hardly got separated and was clinging to me like a koala. He also has missed you so much."
"I've missed him too. Kiss him as much as you can from me." He chuckled.

"Ah he ahs made this soup for you with Jimin."
"Aweee my baby! He is so sweet!"
"Let me bring you a bowl and spoon."
"Thank you!" He stood up and went. I smiled looking at the soup.
"Here!"
"Thank you! You want some?" He shook his head.
"I'm fine!" I poured some in the bowl.
"Ok!" I looked at him who was staring at me.
"What is this?" I asked and chuckled. He bit his bottom lip.

"When.....when...."
"When what?" He looked at me in the eye.
"When you call Taehyung.....as your baby.... you mean it?" He then lowered his head.
"Are you afraid?" He looked at me.
"Of course I mean!"

I bit my bottom lip and held his hand. He looked at me.

"Even if he is not my own son, I don't know why but I feel connected to him. The very first time he called me appa it was so shocking for all of us but then I found he has found that bond too. Even if he hasn't came from my body and soul but......it feels like he has. Jungkook you and Tae have a great bond that there is no doubt about it! And what is interesting for me is.....I am having that bond with him as well. It makes me happy like....like he is my own. It is like he has became me. When he is sad I am sad, when he is happy I am the happiest person in the world and when he is in pain all of my body aches so.....yeah! He is my baby! He is mine Jungkook! Sorry for saying it like this but..... I guess Tae has became my son." I shifted my head as fingers brushed my face and wiped my tears away.

As I looked at him he smiled and caressed my face.

"The reason I asked this question was....you didn't accept this position by your own decision. I kinda forced it to you. I seriously were afraid of the consequences thinking a day you'll get tired of us and say goodbye to everything. I still am not sure till when you'll stay or it is something you have an idea about but.....I want you to know....I....I respect whatever you decide."

"Jungkook!" He smiled.

"I do not want to be selfish about you. You are beautiful, young and lovely. I don't want to be unf-"
"Stop it!" He bit his bottom lip.
"Seokjin! My life's a mess. I don't want to ruin yours as well. You have time an-"
"What if I say this is what I choose?" He looked at me confused.
"What do you mean?"
"I wanna marry you! I want to marry you Jeon Jungkook! This is what I have chosen." He took a deep breath.
"Seokjin! You cannot step back of your decision and its consequences." I looked at him in the eyes.
"I won't and stop this! You are weird and not like always. You sure you are not sick? Maybe you've gott-mhmmm"

"Stop it already!" He said and stuffed a spoonful of soup in my mouth!
"Eweee!"
"Isn't it good?" I looked at him. He tasted some and his face quickly changed.
"You sure Jimin knows how to cook? It is a disaster!" I laughed.
"I recommend you to take Tae's meals for him!" He closed his eyes.

Jimin pov

"Tae wait! Don't run!"
"Appa! Appa!" I chuckled and held him in my arms.
"Ok ok! You must get ready so we can go to appa." He didn't say anything and just giggled. Today Jin will be discharged and he is more than excited. These three days was hard for him. Eventhough his dad would come to give his lunch and every morning but still he was not in the moos most of the times. What I found about him was he was very fond of his dad.

"Alright! You are ready! Let's go?" He gave a high five and giggled.
"Yeahhhhh!"

Author pov

"Seokjin you sure you are doing well? I mean I don't trust this doctor choi. I am thinking to review his resume. He doesn't seem skilled enough!" Jin closed his eyes as heard Jungkook who was complaining about the hospital and its doctors for the nth time.

"Jungkook! Will you stop and just let us go? I stayed here for three days as you wanted. You want to lock me up here?" Jungkook pouted and put his hands in his pockets.
"You cannot blame me. I am worry for you! What if you faint again?" Jin sighed but then smiled.
"I won't! Now can we go back home. Ahhhh I badly wanna go under the shower and relax." He said and sighed. It was exhusting for him at the hospital. Even if Jungkook had made sure the VIP room has the best services but still he felt like a patient.

"Alright! Let's go!" Jin smiled and they came out of the room.

"Did you tell Jimin to take Tae home?"
"Yeah! Mr Han is taking the-"
"Jin!" Jin turned as heard Jaehwan.
"Hey are you feeling better?"
"And what is the business of his well being to you?" Jin sighed. He was already used to Jungkook's acts. Infact he found he cannot do anything when Jungkook banned everyone except for the doctors and Jimin to see him.

"I am fine Jae! Some heachaches here and ther-"
"You have headache and didn't tell me?" Jin turned to Jungkook and smiled.
"No it is not like that! I am like this cause of the pills an-"
"Seokjin Seokjin! Why are you like this we must go to your doctor and-"
"Jungkook! I am really fine-"
"No! We mus-"

"Appaaaaa! Appaaaa!" As Jin heard Taehyung's voice his heart started beating very fast. He quickly ran to Tae who was running to him and hugged him.
"My babyyyy!" He hugged Taehyung tightly.
"I've missed you so much! Like the way moon misses the sun." Till hasn't seen Taehyung he didn't know how much he had missed him but now with Taehyung in his hold he wondered how he was breathing without him.

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Well....updates will be slow as my hand and wrist hurt so much. Love you! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉