44 (Picnic)

Jin pov

I opened my eyes as the sun hit them. I closed them again and stretched my body. I opened them as reality snapped me.
"I was in the bus last night!" I remember Jungkook me and Taehyung were in a bus sitting. How come I am the room I share with Jungkook and on the bed?

"How come I am here?" I looked all around but didn't find Jungkook. Taking my phone I looked af the time.
"Ahhhhh it is 9! Shit shit I am late for work!"
"Hey why are you screaming your lungs out? Isn't it to early for-"
"You've woken up? Then why didn't you wake me up?" I was about to go to the bathroom when he grabbed my wrist.
"You didn't tell me!" I closed my eyes and sighed.
"The answer was expected from you! Ahhh let go of my wrist I have to get ready soon my patient-"
"I've told Dr Park you won't go and need some time as you are alittle but sick." My mouth was widen open.

"Jungkook!"
"What? You must appreciate me. If I haven't told them then he would ask for your absence an-"
"Jungkook I am completely fine an-"
"I am well aware of that! We live together and you think I would let you in my room if you were sick? No! So basically I know you are not sick!" I pursed my lips trying my best not to snap back.
"You are too much!" He chuckled and went to his closet.

"And may I ask Mr Jeon why he has said I am sick and will be absent? To stay here for housr works?" He scrunched his nose and narrowed his eyes.
"Well.....I am sorry but I don't approve the way you clean up. You are messy and do not clean well so I prefer the maids fo these."
"Ahhhh you are as irritating as hell!" I was about to go when he grabbed me.
"What now?"
"We are going out for a picinic!" He said and smiled.

"Picinic?" He nodded like a child with excitement. I wanted to laugh at how he was right now.
"I told you last night but seems you were asleep. I thought it'll be good for us to communicate more and for Tae to feel more about family and we can get along well. You know I am stuck in the office of course have lots of important works and you are there in the hospital which sometimes is not needed so I thought we can go out!" He said with a smile. I chuckled.

"First of all I agree it'll be good that we go out together and yeah I think Tae will like it as well. And what do you mean sometimes my being is not needed in the hospital? Jungkook I felt insulted I am a doctor and love ky career so I want you to respect me and my career not to speak about it the way you like. I am glad you took the day off as well cause yeah you are always in that company which I don't think is good for you as you need to have fun too more Tae needs you. And last thing where ate wr going?" He was playing eith his sleeves with a pout.

"Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I am sorry if you felt insulted believe me I didn't mean to insult you it is just.....Seokjin can't you just have an office and go there? I will tell Jimin to manage your schedule in the hospital for your surgeries. You know I don't like it there. You are a good doctor! I am well aware of that and never ever will insult you or your career. And about me be in the company.....well I need to be there or else they won't do their jobs correctly and teh fact I do not have a person to trust on is another reason I am there most of the times. Last time I went for a trip and Nayeon was there and our stucks came down about 10%! And about the place we go it is a peaceful place I always go when I feel bad!" I nodded.

"Thank you for your compliments. I can say you are a great business man and a successful one. But no I cannot just go and sit in an office. I can see lots of cases in the hospital and help them. And why you do not like me be there? There is your hospital as well Jungkook. About your company maybe you can find someone. I mean look for a trustful person or maybe you can manage it in another way. I really wanna see the place you've chosen though!" He gave his bunny smile and clapped his hands.

"Alright then! I will pack our stuffs and the things we need. Can you make Tae a cake he likes your cakes? I will bring other eating and tell the cook to make some things." He said and went to his closet.
"Hey you didn't answer my question about the hospital!" He turned to me. He then gave a sheepish smile.
"It is nothing I just don't want you become tired as you do alot. I was worried for your health!" It is something else and I can feel it. But I will let go of it!

"I am fine! No need to worry!" He smiled. I then went to the bathroom. Then his arguement with Jae came in mind.
"Noway he is jealous of him!" I shook my head.
"No no! He is not my husband for real. More he is Jeon Jungkook and weird!" I shook my head. He is crazy! I then remembered last night.

"Jungkook!" He looked at me. As was drying his hair.
"Last night....."
"Last night what?"
"Did you bring me to our room?" He stopped drying his hair.
"No Tae did it!" He said and chuckled.
"Are you making fun of me?" He tilted his head.
"It is cause you ask hislarious things! If I haven't who else had? I had to ask the driver yo come here then he brought Tae and then I brought you which cause my back hurt. Seokjin how do you weight serio-" I tightened my brows.

"I guess I've heard enough!" I went near him.
"I am light weight and I am sure uou didn't mean I am fat!" He cleared his throat.
"I am going to Tae to wake him up!" He said and went out of the room.

Jungkook pov

I smiled as saw Taehyung sleeping. I went near his bed and caressed his face. He nuzzled his face in his pillow and pouted.
"What should I have done if I didn't have you huh?" I carrssed his hair. I feel bad that has made my son furious disappointed and sad multiple times. I didn't know it'll affect him like this. The spot that he doesn't call me. He is always ready to be against me.

"But Seokjin says you do all of these cause you love me. Can't you just show your love like other people? Why you show it in the opposite way huh?" He streatched his body.

"Can't you show your love like others? Why do you neglect the ones you love and make things harder for them?" Jinyoung's words came in mind. I chuckled.
"Maybe it is cause you are just like me! Stubborn and hard head!" In that time he yawned and opened his eyes and tightened his brows and pouted his lips.
"Wow Mr Jeon is awake?" He looked at me and started whining.
"What is this?"

"Me....seep!" He went under the blanket.
"Yeah? You wanna sleep?" He started fake snoring.
"Ahhhh bad Tae is asleep! Appa and I wanted to take him to picnic now the two of us wi-"
"Ahhhhhhh!" He screamed giggled and stood on his bed. I laughed and shook my head.
"I thought you wanna sleep!" He took his ipad.

"Go picnic?" I nodded. He clapped his hands and giggled.
"All of my friends go out with their parents. Now I will tell them I go out with you and appa!" I held him in my arms and kissed his head.
"You want to tell your friends." He quickly nodded.
"Alright! Let's bath! Guess what I asked appa to make you a deliciouse cake and he accepted."
"Yeah?" I nodded and he smiled. I put him on my shoulders and he giggled out.

"Alright we are going to the bathroom along with captain Taehyung!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉