39 (Care)

Jin pov

I looked at my phone looking for a message from Tae but there was none.
"Maybe he is doing fine in there!"
"You look anxiouse!" I turned and smiled to Jimin.
"Hey!"
"Ahhhh I missed you so much! It is really lonely without you!" He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I missed you too!"
"What is this? Seems marriage had put a tone on you!" He said and giggled.
"Well....we even haven't married but kinda yes!" He chuckled.
"Where's Tae? He is always clinging to you but how I cannot find him."
"Imagine he himself has applied his name in a kindergarten. You must have seen Jungkook today!" He laughed out loud.
"Yeah yeah you must laugh as you must not handle two handfuls."

"Sorry it is just Taehyung has ho filter!" I pouted.
"It is dangerous! He does all he wants without telling us!" He chuckled.
"He is cute though!"
"More a trouble maker! He has told Jungkook's sister-"
"He has a sister!" I nodded.
"Yeah and seems Jungkook didn't have plans to tell her but here Tae told her. He loves Jungkook alot but as well loves to make him furious and frustrated!" We both laughed.

"Jin!" I turned my head.
"Jae!"
"I wonder if we can speak! It is about Taehyung!"
"Sure I have to visit my patients! We can speak after that!"

Author pov

Taehyung was hugging Tzuyu tightly and nuzzling his face inside her chest as had his arms wrapped around her neck.
"Tae baby look your friends wanna play with you!" He shook his head and pouted. He thought it'll just be Beomgyu and him but now things had changed.
"Ap....pa!" He said his bottom lip quivering.

"Sweetheart appa has work an-"
"Appa....no busy!" He said tears streaming down his cheek. Beomgyu who found Taehyung crying quickly went to him with the toy car in his hand.
"Taehyung! Why are you crying? Don't cry! Look let's play with my toy! Look at this toy car-"
"Nooooooooooo!" Taehyung screamed and shook his head.
"Noooooo! Noooooo!" Tzuyu stood up trying to calm him down.

"Jaehyun call Mr Jeon and tell him his son is crying!"
"Taehyung Taehyung look let's play!" Taehyung hiccuped and screamed louder. In that time a boy came and caressed his face.
"Tzuyu why Taehyung is crying?"
"Baby Taehyung missed his appa!"
"My appa is bot with me too! Your appa is in heaven too?" The boy asked Taehyung who wiped his tears.

"I just have daddy! You just have daddy too?" Taehyung blinked and wiggled from Tzuyu's hold.
"Appa! Me appa and da....ddy!" He said and tapped his chest. Tzuyu smiled as saw he calmed down.
"What did he say?"
"Jungsoon baby Taehyubg has both his appa and daddy!" Taehyung nodded.

"Appa....come....me! He bitipul!" He said and giggled.
"My appa was beautiful too but now I have mommy! She loves me. I am going to have a brother soon!" Taehyung blinked with widened eyes.
"Mommy?" He nodded. So Jungsoon had a mommy like his appa who was not with him and now she has came back. Just like his appa!

"Tzuyu Mr Jeon doesn't answer! Should I call the other number or their company?"
"That's fine Jaehyun! Taehyung's no longer crying!"
"Taehyung why you cry when I give you car?" Taehyung pouted.
"Bad!" He said and threw the car away. Beomgyu poured which caught Taehyun's attention. He quickly went to him and hugged Beomgyu.

"It is bad! Appa was in car then I no see him! I hate cars!" Tzuyu who read this bit her bottom lip.
"Tzuyu what did Taehyung say?"
"Baby Tae doesn't like cars! Better to play with something else yeah?" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"I want to write too! Like Taehyung!" Seulgie said and came toward them.
"Yes yes me too!" Taehyung smirked.
"Me.....do!"

Jungkook pov