59 (Shoes)

Author pov

Jin looked at his hand and bit his bottom lip. He remembered how Jungkook refused to look at him but wouldn't let go of his hand. A smile appeared on his lips! He found Jungkook's acts adorable but didn't know what was that feeling exactly.
He sighed and looked all around the cafè they have come. Jungkook had told him wanna wash his hands but was taking too long.

"Where is he?" He pouted.
"Maybe I should call him!" He was about to take his phone when heard Jungkook.
"Sorry! Did I make you wait too long?" He smiled and shook his head.
"Not that much but I was about to call you."
"Ummm I went to get something from the car and checked on Tae it is why I am late." Jin nodded understanding.

"So did you order?"
"No I was waiting for you!"
"Ahhh then I am really sorry! Let's see!" He then went scrolling the tablet. A giggle escaped Jin's mouth as was looking at Jungkook who had pouted lips concentrating on the ipad. Jungkook shifted his head and looked all around.
"What is this?" Jin shook his head and pursed his lips.
"Nothing!" Jungkook furrowed his brows and pouted more causing Jin to laugh.

"Sorry sorry... it is just-ahhh you look cute!"
"Huh?"
"I said you look cute. With that pout on your lips. Tae surely has your cuteness!" On the other hand Jungkook was confused. Never ever someone had told him he was cute.

As Jin saw Jungkook's serious face he corrected his composer.
"Sorry maybe I must have no-"
"No! It is just it was the first time someone was calling me that!"
"Cute?" Jungkook nodded and tapped on the items he wanted.
"Well.....to be honest the very first time I found you cute I was like if it is really you. You are serious and strict maybe it is why no one has told you." Jungkook took a glance at him and then resume ordering his food.

Jin pouted and shrugged.
"Here! Order what you want!" He said and gave the ipad to Jin.
"Thank you! As I wasn't here before what do you recommend and hey will they pack if we want to take something? I really don't feel good that we haven't taken Tae and believe he will be mad if finds we have gone alot of places without him we atleast can buy him some eatings." Jungkook who was busy with his phone sighed

"I told you their chocolate cake is fantastic and so the crème bluri! There is nothing in this world I cannot make it happen so they will pack whatever you want to. And don't feel bad for Tae as I am sure he has made Mr Han to but him lots of eatings. Now he has the permission he will over feed himself like there is no tomorrow using his chance. He is my son and greedy I know him better than you! We always takes him out and he has alot of fun this time we gave some time to us. The two of us! And for god's sake you bought all of the mall for him what else he wants Jeon enterprise?" Jin rolled his eyes.

"Well.... I told you not to tell Mr Han to buy him whatever he wants it is even worse by knowing the fact he will use this chance and don't call him greedy he is a child! He just wants the things he likes. We as his parents have to take him to the places he likes. And moreover I bought him the whole mall. He needed new clothes and for more information a day Jeon enterprise will be his Mr Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"Ahhh imagine that devil becomes a CEO. What a devil he will be! Poor employees!"
"As if you are the best one!" Jin whispered.
"What?" Jin smiled.
"I ordered my favourites. I also want some chocolate cake to take for Tae please!" Jungkook nodded. After sometime a waitress came and smiled to Jungkook.

"Hello mr Jeon! Nice to see-"
"I want a whole chocolate cake of yours to take!" She smiled.
"Sorry sir but you cannot take anytging out!"
"And is it like I care?" She gave a flirty smile.
"Of course I didn't mean about you sir I will surely tell o-"
"Why you don't consider it for US?" Jin asked with narrowed eyes. The girl raised her brows.
"We don't need any! I myself will make for my fiance and son!"