Epilogue II

Author pov

"Mr Jeon! This is the third time Yeonjun is hitting someone from the other classes. Not just that but he has poured the whole water bottle in one of the student's exam paper."
"Oh!" The head sighed as heard his only reaction.

"It is not just this but he never is listening at the class and is always busy with this and that! He even doesn't let his teachers teach. He has told their math teacher he doesn't know how to solve their problems." Taehyung who was bored with the head's words stood up and looked at his brother who was standing there not caring what was going on and like he was not the one the head was talking about!

The head has asked for his parents but he was well aware he is dead six feet under if one of them reaches here mostly his appa. Eventhough he was well aware he has the best supporter. His brother was always there. It was not as if he cared! In his mind 95% of what the head said were nonesense. He had his reasons for what he had done. He could go easier on the boy who he poured water on his paper. But he was confident he was right about their math teacher. He even wasn't sure if he had any degrees in math.

Taehyung looked at his brother.
"Yeonjun!" He looked at Taheyung. Before his brother could say anything he began speaking.
"About those who I kicked them on the back it was in the basketball game! What am I supposed to do?They focus on the cheer leaders more than the game though! If they were aware they wouldn't be kicked. "
"They were in your own team Yeonjun! Also the studnets said they were going after your sisters-"
"After our sisters?" Taehyung asked with widen eyes.
"Those jerks have eyes on Yunjin and Jinah!" Taehyung rolled his tongue in his mouth and narrowed his eyes.

"Moreover what should I do when someone doesn't know how to teach? Seriously why should I write two pages for a problem when I can solve it in two lines? About the one who I poured the water on his paper, He had taken Jisoo's paper the last time we had an exam so my sister couldn't complete her paper. I could do better though!" He said and began thinking.
"Mr Jeon just look at your brother! He is not even sorry for his actions."

"Why should he be sorry?" The principal looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.
"I should have called for Mr Jeon! Your dad or your appa! Speaking with two children is useless!"
"First of all I am Mr Jeon as well! I am a 19 year old person! Not just a simple one but a genious. I had my first PHD when I was 15 so don't dicatate me what to do or what not do." He said with narrowed eyes and went to the head.

"If I were you I would work better in my position! Like who is that idiot you've pht as your math teacher. He surely will do better in a fair as a clown."
"You cann-"
"As for those two who Yeonjun has kicked! Basketball is a physical game. They must work better! They can change their club though! Chess sounds a good choice. Eventhough with the things Yeonjun said they sound like fools." He said and tilted his head pouting. The head closed his eyes. He didn't know what to say.

"I will take my siblings now! I will tell my parents and tell them how good you managed the matter." He said and winked Yeonjun following him.
"You are not going to tell dad and appa are you?" He looked at his brother and shook his head.

"You dumb what did you learn from me? Kicking someone in front of everyone's eyes."
"I wanted to take Stewrat with me but appa has taken the key from the last time and is not giving the key of his cage back."
"I could give you Scorpy eventhough an scorpion is better but still!" Yeonjun huffed.
"It is ok! I hacked the system and lowered their grades. You must have seen their parents!" They both laughed.

"Those fuckers are on my nerves! Why our sisters must be in cheering team?"
"Genetical problems bro! We are good looking and we have no control on that!" As they reached the other floor Yeonjun greeted his teeth that didn't pass Taehyung's eyes. He looked at the boys standing!
"Are those two perverts those guys?" Yeonjun nodded. Taehyung went toward them and smiled.
"Hey guys!" He said and went to them. The two of them looked at Taehyung but as soon as they eyes saw Yeonjun they chuckled.
"So you've beought your e-ahhh!" He gasped as Taehyung hugged him from the side and was grabbing his neck while had a smile.
"Last time you bully my brother you kid!" The kid nodded as couldn't feel his neck.
"Yes yes! I promise!"
"Also have your distance from my sisters or else you won't be able to see anymore! You too!" He saif and took the other one's ear.
"Yes sir! We are sorry!" He tapped on their heads and correctdd his coat.
"Good boys! Yeonjun let's go!" They went to their sisters then.