53 (Acting)

Jin pov

Unpredictable? Unbelievable? Weird? I cannot find the exact word which can define Jungkook!
It is not like I wanna define him or tell how he is but I must know to coexist with him! Not to mention coexisting with him is a very hard mission that I don't know how come the people work for him do that! Or even can anyone do it?

It is like he is ok a minute then he is not! He decides to do something and then decides not to! He says something and then changes his mind. He has mood swings more than a pregnant person. And at the top of that he doesn't accept what he has done or said! Unbeliavable! Just like last night when he asked if he is ok and then left not coming back without informing anything. I even don't know what is with him.

"What if he has got sick cause was taking care of me?" I sighed and shook my head looking at the soup I was making for him.
"I even don't know where he is!" I shook my head. It won't work like this.
"Appa?" I smiled as heard Taehyung.
"My baby! Good morning!" He sighed and came to me.

I kissed his cheek and combed his hair with my fingers.
"How's my baby?" He pouted and tilted his head.
"What is this Tae?"
"Jukoog.....seep my room." He said.
"Jungkook slept in your room?" He nodded.
"So why are you like this? You always love it when your dad takes care of you. Now he has slept in your room which is good." He pouted more.

"What is this Taehyung?" I asked and caressed his face.
"Fight?" He asked me.
"What?"
"Appa....daddy seep todeter. He come me. Fight you?" I closed my eyes.
"Tae baby your dad and I didn't have a fight!" He didn't say anything.
"You won't believe?" He looked at me. I sighed.

Jungkook pov

"Why I even left last night?" I shook my head. Something's happening that I have no idea about it!
"Maybe I have caught a cold. Yeah I was at the hospital and there I ha-"
"Can you tell me where exactly you left last night?" I got shocked as heard Seokjin.

"Don't you think you must knock the door?"
"Don't you think you must tell me you are going to Tae's room before leaving like that?"
"Wow so you know where I was and are asking me again? What is this?" He puffed and came inside closing the door.
"He thinks we had a fight it was why you slept in his room!"
"Oh!" He widened his eyes and came near me.
"Oh? Jungkook oh? Is it really your only reaction!" I cleared my throat.

"Ah I mean I wanted to sleep next to him as he was alone for days it was why I left I didn't know he will overthink." He pouted and started playing with his fingers.
"I didn't expect this either." He said and sighed.
"I will tell hi-"
"I spoke with him but he is not believing!"
"Oh!" He looked at me with an angry gaze.

"What?" He shook his head.
"I wonder how you haven't got bankrupt!"
"Hey what do you me-"
"Jungkook!" I bit my bottom lip.
"So....what should we do now? He doesn't believe us and now is surely making stories with that dangerous brain he has." He looked at me and smirked.
"What is this?"
"How are your acting skills?"

Author pov

"Can't you smile? And you said you have acting skills?" Jin told Jungkook and rolled his eyes.
"I am carrying you who are about 60 kilos and have no attractions. Seokjin sorry but you-"
"I love youuuu!" Jungkook got shocked as Jin hugged his neck tightly as he was carrying him bridal style and kissed his cheek. As he look at his front he found Taehyung who was there looking at them with wide eyes.

"Say an I love you too or else I will kick you in a place you won't appreci-"
"I love you more!" He said and kissed Jin and smiled to him. He got shocked as heard a cpick sound and was when Taehyung giggled and looked at the photo he has taken.
"Appa!" Taehyung ran to them. Jungkook put Jin down.
"My bac-"
"Yes my baby!" Jin cut Jungkook who put his hand on his back. Jin then held Taehyung in his arms and caressed his hair.