34 (Confess)

Jin pov

I smiled and caressed mom's picture.
"Hello mom!" I entered dad's cottage which was full of mom's pictures.
"I missed you!" I smiled. It was always an empty place in my heart which needed you.
"EventhoughI haven't seen you alot but it is like I know alot about you! Can feel everything about you!"

"It is like this when it comes to the ones you love so much!" I got shocked as heard Jungkook.
"Sorry just came to find Taehyung but found you here." I smiled.
"It is fine!" He came and stood beside me.
"Your dad was right! You are a copy of her!" I chuckled.
"Everyone says this when sees her picture for the first time." He looked at me.
"She is very beautiful and looks so kind!" I smiled and nodded.
"She is!"
"You've missed her!" I bit my bottom lip.

"Eventhough I haven't seen her alot.....and....and she wasn't beside me for a long time but.....but.....each day I miss her more!" I swallowed and looked at him.
"It was unfair! To me! I love her and she is not here! Why her? Why me? I wanted.....my mother! In the very first day of my school! When my friends would open the lunch boxes their mothers' have made them. When they would fetch them! Why did she leave? The most unfair thing is I have no answers for these questions!" I burst into tears. I never ever can find the answer of my questions.

I got shocked as he hugged me and tapped my back.
"When I lost Jinyoung I used to ask these questions as well! Why him? Why me? Why Taehyung?" He sighed.
"It took a lot for me to find the teue love and then I just lost him! More cause of my own stupidity!" His voice cracked.

"I wished it was me but not him but then found hey.....I have someone to live for!" He cupped my face and wiped my tears.
"Tae was waiting for me! With his hig doe eyes. I remember he wouldn't stop crying if I wasn't around. He may be a devil toward me but he wouldn't let go of my side when he was a baby! Like the way Jinyoung wanted! He used to say he loves when Tae and I are by eachother's side. When I hold him! When I play with him! When he smiles to me!" He smiled and looked at me.
"I am sure your mother wanted you to be by you father's side as he is by your side. He loves you so so much! Being a father I know how his heart beats for you!" I bit my bottom lip. He is right.

"You are right! Maybe I didn't understand my father well." I looked at him.
"I was a little devil too!" He chuckled.
"Awww speaking of the devil I wonder where he is!" He said and shook his head.
"Maybe he is inside!" We came out of the cottage.

"I looked everywhere but there was no sign-"
"Oh no! Wh-what....do?"
"Tae?" He asked me and I shrugged. Going to the sound we found him sitting on the grasses with pouted lips.
"Taehyung!" He looked at us with his big eyes and stood up.

"What are you roing here?" He looked at his dad and pouted.
"Come on! You must sleep! We had a long way and will have tomorro-"
"Nooooo!" He ran toward us.
"Stay here for a week! No for a month! I love here!" Mr Jeon closed his eyes.

"What have you done Tae?" He tightened brows.
"Why are you always suspiciouse! I don't appreciate you speak like this about me as if I am a trouble maker!" Jungkook raised his brows.
"First of all no nerd to speak like mature people second we all know you are a trouble maker if not confirm it!" He pouted.

"Now come on! Brush your teeth and hair! Change into pajamas and sleep!"

Jungkook pov

"Ok! You are ready to sleep!" He ran outside the bathroom. Going outside I found him giggling and jumping on the bed and Jin was looking at him and laughing.

"Tae we must sleep come on!" He looked at me. He then came to me and showed his ipad.
"Sing!"
"Ok lay on the bed and I'll sing for you!" He quickly went to the bed and laid.
"You sing?" I sat beside Taehyung and he was between Jin and I now.
"He is a habit of him! I must sing for him or else he won't sleep!" I covered the blanket all over Taehyung and laid beside him. Like his childhood he quickly came near me and nuzzled his face into my chest and grabbed my shirt.