Chapter 11: 200m sprint

The day flew by, the 4 girls got along like a house on fire. Lark and Ria are complete opposites in both personalities and looks. Actually never mind they look pretty similar. Despite there differences the two became close in a short period of time. Blaze, Logan, Ryker and Ethan had come and hung out with the 4 girls for a portion of the day. All 8 of them even went and had dinner together in the little cafe in the housing district where they all live.

o-o

"Titan get off!" Ria woke up early the next morning to Titan pawing her face in an attempt to be fed. She shoved him off and pulled her thick blankets up around her head. Titan defiantly jumps back up onto the bed and starts pulling the blankets forcing Ria to hold onto them tighter. "Titannnn..." Ria scowls, she just wanted to stay in bed for longer.

A knock at the door gets Titan off the bed and charging at the closed wooden door.

"Ria! Open up!" A familiar masculine voice yells from the other side of the door and they continue pounding, oblivious to the internal battle Ria is having. Grumbling curse words she gets out of bed and drags her blankets along with her to open the large door.

"What? I was in beddd," Ria mumbles dragging her cloak of blankets along with her to her bed, she face plants and crawls up the bed to snuggle up into the pillows.

"Come on the tournament is soon..." Blaze heaves the massive pile of blankets off Ria, making her curse like a sailor from the cold air brushing up against her warm skin.

"It's too early... bedtime still. Mmhm."

"It's bloody midday Ria! Get your lazy behind outta that bed or imma pour a glass of water on you."

"hmph fine..." Ria slithers off the bed and crawls blurry eyed to her closet. "Temperature?"

"On the cooler side and windy-ish." Blaze sits down on her unmade bed and waits for her to get ready.

"Kay, gimme a tic..." Ria grabs a pair of black ripped jeans, a maroon hoodie with white bands around the elbow and a plain white tee. Fumbling around Ria gets changed with her eyes blurry from just waking up, she moves to the bed and slides on her black sneakers.

"Titan? You want some food before we go?" The growing pup races over to her and prances around with excitement. Yipping away at the incoming prospect of food, seriously how is the pup not fat, it eats literally everything and is a complete couch potato.

Ria grabs some minced meat from the fridge in the kitchenette and feeds the wolf.

"I'm just gonna do my hair and teeth. Be right back." Ria disappears into her bathroom and slings her Snow White hair into a two messy buns on her head and brushes her teeth. She returns to find Titan sitting by the door waiting and Blaze laying on his back staring at the plain roof from her bed.

"Come on loser let's go." Ria walks to her door and swings it open, she comes face to face with Zim and Lark as they were in the motion of knocking.

"F*ck!" Ria jumps in fright at the same time as the two girls.

"Sorry! We were coming to see if you wanted to come have something to eat with us. We can head to the tournament after." Zim shrugs and smiles softly.

"Chop chop we don't have all day." Lark claps her hands getting Ria and Blaze to hurry.

"Should we check if the guys want to come with?" Blaze adds quickly.

"Sure." Ria shrugs and marches over to their door.

"Oi Logan! Ryker! Open up!" The door swings open and shows a smiling Logan. "How are you so awake..." Ria drawls at the sight of the happy Logan.

He shrugs, "I'm an early bird."