Chapter 31: Prophecy 1; the last prophecy

Lark POV:

I came downstairs and found my mate sitting on the couch with everyone else spread around, Leon sat attempting to hold and cuddle Ria but she kept shifting away. They probably fought, they do a lot.

Swaying my hips I sit beside Gray and cuddle into his side, he wraps his arm protectively around my waist and draws me even closer. The roomies who are still here watch Ria, confusion clouding their eyes.

"What are you guys doing here?" I break the awkward silence and lift my gaze to my mate who's sat behind me.

"Can't we just want to see our mates?" Gray's voice sends sensual shivers down my spine, his intoxicating smell envelopes me making me feel safe and secure in his arms.

"I guess so." I shrug and place a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll be back soon. I've got stuff to do with Morgen." Ria abruptly stands up drawing everyone's attention to her.

I raise my eyebrow at my twin curiously, something is bothering her. I just don't know what.

"Ok Babe, let's go." Leon stands stretching his arms above his head.

Ria's white hair flicks around her head when she snaps her hostile glare on Leon, "No, I'll see you later." With that she stalks out leaving a hurt looking Leon behind. Morgen glares at the dude for good measure and follows closely behind.

"Sorry about her, so much has happened recently she must be stressed." I smile softly at Leon in hopes of soothing his pain.

"I heard that! I'm not stressed, don't speak for me Lark." Ria's angry voices ripped through the house from where she was near the front door putting her shoes on.

Titan stretched and raced off to her with Whisp in tow, Cinder's sad gaze followed the dragonette as she raced off leaving her behind.

"Well, Bye." Blaze stood up and left the room, walking out the front door, I watch as he jogs off towards the track that goes off into the forest. He's going for a run. Random.

"Lucas wanna go play ball?" Tristan stands stretching.

"Yup." Lucas shoots up and the two leave me, Leon and Gray in the lounge.

"Whelp, there's that." I say near inaudibly.

"That there is." Gray mumbles into my hair.

At that moment Zim came crashing back into the room, honestly didn't even realise she left earlier, oops.

"I'm going to train with some werewolves, catch you later." With that Zim raced out the door before anyone could respond. What is with everyone today? Cinder watched sadly as Zim left with nothing better to do she focused her attention on Gray and Leon.

She was playing on the floor but stopped and turned to the two guys and growls lowly at them but refuses to leave or take her gaze off either one. What is up with everyone lately.

"Oh! It's my and Ria's birthday in a week!" My voice again cuts the tension in the room, both guys turn to each other with wide eyes. I shrug it off thinking maybe they forgot or something.

Me and the two guys hang in the lounge all day just chatting and hanging out, none of the others came back after leaving so I just went about my day with the two guys.

Around 7pm Gray and Leon decided to leave, afterall we have school tomorrow. It was sunday today so I need to get ready for school, all my homework was completed Friday night so I have tonight basically free to chill, other then showering and a few odd things.

10 minutes after the two guys left Ria walked in followed by the rest of the roomies except Kyle, Clay, Ej and Callum who were either on their way back or still at the castle.