Chapter 29: The mysterious man... again

Ria POV:

I look down at the little dragon hatchling in my hands, she's gorgeous. She hatched alongside both Kyle and Lark's dragons.

Her precious maroon eyes match mine as she gazes at me with open curiosity. "Hi little Whisp." I rub her little snout and she sneezes a puff of smoke.

"What now? Our eggs aren't due to hatch for another what? like week or month?" Blaze mutters, clearly both in awe and jealous that our dragons have hatched.

"I guess us three just take our dragons with us everywhere. What else can we do?" Kyle shrugs while patting Bullet's head.

I nod still fully enthralled by Whisp, her scales are silver but shine teal in some lights. She's so me.

"Ria... Ria?" I jump when someone pokes me in the side of my face. Scowling I spin around and notice Blaze standing there, his eyes wide as he looks at me. Clearly I missed something.

"What?" I can't be stuffed explaining myself so instead I roll my eyes and huff in annoyance.

"Come on, breakfast." Blaze grins as I bolt upright to my feet causing Whisp to grumble in annoyance at my sudden movements. I stride out of my room and down the flights of stairs with my little dragon in my arms, both Lark and Kyle are following close behind with there dragons in their arms too.

Reaching the landing I spot the front door sitting open, the warm breeze carries the scent of the freshwater lake outside.

"Titan!" I call the wolf pup. Sat in the centre of the kitchen is a half eaten chunk of meat.

He comes bounding in and slides to a halt in front of me, his eyes widen and he slowly starts to back away. I roll my eyes watching the pup worry.

'Was this you?' I mind-link my little wolf.

'Nope...' His voice wavers in my head telling me he's lying.

'Titan... Tell me the truth.' I sternly look at the pup, he whimpers slightly showing submission.

'I'm sorry... I wasn't hungry anymore.' He hangs his head guiltily and I chuckle smiling.

'It's ok buddy just move it to the side, I almost stepped on it.' I dip down and kiss his head softly and gently stroke his back.

'Too cute, too cute. I repeat that wolf is to darn adorable.' Jay's voice makes me jump in surprise. Apparently she's woken up from her nap... or more like coma.

'I know, he's a cutie. What do you think of Whisp?' I walk further into the kitchen and continue speaking to Jay.

'She is so pretty! Just like me!' Jay speaks in vain over her appearance making me chuckle.

'Uh huh. You.' I roll my eyes for the upteenth time and place Whisp on the floor while I cook breakfast.

15 minutes later I call everyone into the dining room for breakfast, the whole group of roomies stroll into the room and plonks down in their seats.

"Where are your dragons?" Clay looks at us, clearly excited about the three hatchlings.

"In the living room." I shrug and grab a freshly made cinnamon coated waffle.

"I was just in the living room, they weren't there." Tristan raises his eyebrows, worry filling his eyes.

'Titan! Have you seen any of the hatchlings?' I mind-link the wolf pup.

'Nah bruh.' He responds almost immediately, his voice irritated.

'Bruh really?' I laugh but replay that Titan hasn't seen them to everyone.