Chapter 35: Spilling the tea

Ria POV:

Well, I saved my twin, imprisoned two traitors, rode Bronco, and slept soundly. Nah all those are true but the last one. I had a dream, actually, let's say a vision. 

*********************

"Garhh! Slitzer!"

I watch as a young girl around my age saunters over to a man, her face is blurred and so is the mans but I can see his greying hair and shirt rolled up to his elbows. The young girl sashays her hips back and forth as she strolls up the man, her long hair pin straight as it falls down to her mid back.

The room the pair stand in is an office, one side has shelves covered in book and the other an old fireplace. Sat in the centre is a large solid desk and chair spread out on the desk are images of Lark, Kyle and I, notes are spread out everywhere and images of people I know and don't know are hung on the wall.

"Yes Master?" Her voice silky smooth as she purrs to the older man, from where I'm standing I watch as she batters her eyelashes, her already skimpy top that barely covers anything she pulls down even further.

"My two imbecile trainwrecks of nephews got caught, they failed at their one duty. I need you to go there, they'll never see it coming. An innocent girl with wide eyes and a weak wolf, always expect the unexpected." The man although blurry faced I watch as he tilts her chin up and her coffee brown hair falls to cover her butt that's peeking out from under her short skirt. 

I watch as their lips connect, his hands move down to her barely covered a** and he lifts her up, I turn away not particularly wanting to see a young girl getting ravaged by an older man. I hear a slam and grunt and I assume they knocked something over. I attempt to tune out the... activities and wake myself up but I am unable too. I know this is a dream but I can't wake up. Then I hear it, her voice whispers into the man's ear but I hear it nonetheless.

"I'll do it, anything for you Master, I'd jump off a cliff if you asked." That's when I finally woke up.

************************************

I love my life lately, note the sarcasm, I've been wandering around with dark bags under my eyes for the past two days.

In the past week so much has happened and like im only what... uhhh... 16? Nearly 17? That sounds about right, I do actually know for a fact my and Lark's birthday is in like 5 days.

I actually need to buy her present still, oh, and families are coming tomorrow and Cadre training starts in like a week. According to my roomies it starts on my birthday actually, so that's just great.

On one hand it means no school, yay! On the other it means intense training in all areas, dragon riding, group work, fighting, battle planning et cetera. At least Callum and Tristan have offered to help us train. The whole academy gets the few weeks off to help train or study.

"Ria!" I start from the sound of my voice, I turn and look over at Blaze who was just speaking to me but I had zoned out.

"Sorry..." I mumble quietly and turn to face blaze who's sat cross legged on the sofa beside me. "Could you... uh... repeat that?"

"Ria... what's wrong? You've been so distant with everyone lately except Lark and Kyle. I'm your Isalor you can talk to me." His eyes soften as he speaks to me, he really is like a big brother.

"It's nothing..."

'Tell him, he can help. We are linked to him whether you like it or not.' Jay grunts as she raises her head.

'She's right Ria,' Titan's voice pops into my head, 'Sorry, but an outsiders opinion might help.'

'Fine. Whisp do you agree?' I add my Dragon into the conversation. I look over to my left where she's asleep on the couch with Titan. Who might I add is practically fully grown now, Titan that is.