Chapter 34: Dungeons

A/N: Hi! Sorry to make an author's note, Ik they can be a bit annoying but at the end of this chapter it gets a little sexual, it doesn't go into much detail but the start of that certain POV is important! I'm sorry, if I get too many complaints I can change how it's written but I just thought this was a bit better then other possible options at the time of writing this chapter.
Xx - Brax.

Lark pov:
I can't believe Grayhem got the best of me, I just trusted him fully, no questions. Ria didn't trust Leon right away, I should have followed her judgement because apparently both Leon and Grayhem are also working for... well that I don't know. However Ria caught onto him before she was put in too much danger and saved herself from possible sabotage. Luckily after she disarmed her attacker she thought of protecting me. Luckily or I'd be a splatter of exploded guts from the impact on the water when she arrived.

After being saved from certain death I feel so useless, both Ria and Ej are up on the cliff top battling Grayhem while I'm down on the bank at the bottom, safe and sound and that's only thanks to Ria. If it wasn't for her I would be dead right now or in a whole world of pain.

Standing at the base of the cliff I wait for them to come down, I can hear the growl of Ria in wolf form and see dashes of white fur along with Ej's dark hair as they fight Grayhem. While I await my two saviors I spot what appears to be Callum, his head slack and tilted to the side as his body lay hunched over, from where I'm sat he appears to be knocked out on the clifftop over to my right. Although I am a vampire and therefore have enhanced senses, I'm not in my true vampire form currently, therefore the enhancements are only minor. Being in human form is safer when around humans, they don't oogle or become freaked out, because fighting them off is annoying I kinda just batter them away like a cat.

Turning my attention back to the cliff in front of me I spot what appears to be Bronco on the edge and Ria riding him? That can't be. Ej never lets others sit at the front when riding Bronco. Odd.

I watch as the pair dive off the cliff with Grayhem gripped in Bronco's long talons and Ej holding onto Ria's waist. It's an unusual sight but one I'll remember, I need to question them. Ria dips Bronco down facing the water as they dive, reaching a few metres above the water she pulls up and Bronco lands directly in front of me with a thud. I stare in utter bewilderment at the dragon and riders, the trick was amazing and she pulled it off fluidly without ever having ridden a dragon properly before.

"Wow." Is all I can mutter from the impressive spectacle Ria just did with Bronco.

"Thank you, thank you." Ria bows from on top of Bronco.

"Where's Callum? He came and found you for me, yet I do not see him." Ria questions, raising a single sculpted eyebrow.

"I believe he is over there knocked out on that cliff." I point to the cliff on my right and walk over to Bronco. "A little help?"

Ej mutters a few incomprehensible words but leans down and gives me his hand before pulling me up with force where I land behind him.

"Thanks." I grumble, wanting to be polite but it's Ej, come on.

"Why is Ria flying Bronco?" I can't keep the question in, it bursts out involuntarily but the pair just ignore me.

Suddenly we lift off and soar towards the cliff, as we land Ria leaps down off Bronco and races towards the unconscious figure of Callum. Ej drops down too leaving just me atop the massive dragon, and uh, I can't say I've ever ridden a dragon. How do I get down? It's such a long drop...