Chapter 16: 4 or 5 stories?

The two girls wake up in a dark room, four beds line the walls. In one is Ria and next to her is Lark. Opposite on the other wall is Lucas and the Mystery Alpha.

"Hello? Anyone?" Ria whisper yells into the dark room, the moon highlights the room showing there are three other beds and people in each.

"Ria? Is that you?" A croaky voice comes from beside Ria.

"Yep, Lark?" Ria turns her head to where the sound came from and sees Lark. Being a werewolf is handy, she can see nearly clearly in the dark.

"Uh huh. My head hurts..." Lark groans from her bed.

Ria chuckles into the darkness, "Same but more like a headache."

"Why are you here?" Lark turns to her twin sister.

"Basically the Alphas or Lunas of each pack released their 'aura' one by one from weakest to strongest. If the person producing the aura was stronger than you, you'd be forced to shift. If you shift you are a part of that pack. I wasn't affected by any of the auras and it came down to me and this dude who's name I still don't know. We both blacked out at the same time, our power was matched. Now here we are." Ria holds her hands up to show off the room. "How about you? Why are you here?"

Lark chuckles softly, "Basically the same as you, the vampire leaders walked around and got you to do some tasks. Apparently I set a new record in speed or something. Then this dude did the 'aura' thing and I didn't feel it at all. He then was like 'oh! I'm going to get the second strongest leader!' and walked off. He came back with this girl who thought I was beneath her and tried real hard to get me to submit but of course I could barely feel her 'aura' it was like a light breeze. She stormed off and brought back Lucas, the strongest Vampire. We stared at each other, which is how our 'auras' fight, and we both blacked out after like 3 minutes." Lark shrugs, "Now I'm here. I guess we are sisters after all." Lark and Ria smile at each other.

"I still can't believe we're twins, I wonder who our father is though. The way mum spoke it sounded as though he's alive but doesn't know about us." Ria rambles quietly to Lark.

"You guys are twins?" A deep voice speaks into the quiet night. Ria's gaze turns directly to the bed opposite her, sitting there is the mystery guy.

"Uh huh." "Yup." Ria and Lark mutter at the same time.

A gentle whine comes from the doorway making mystery guy growl, the whine turns into a whimper.

"Titan?" Ria calls into the darkness, although she can see better then others being unconscious has made it even harder.

A patter of paws comes rushing through the room and a heavy weight lands on Ria's bed.

"Oomph. Titan I'm alright boy." Ria gently shoves Titan off of her and onto the bed all the while scratching his head.

"I smell wolf." Another voice chimes in one Ria doesn't recognise but Lark does.

"Lucas." Lark mutters to Ria. She nods in understanding.

"Yeah that's my pup, Titan." Ria growls in the direction of Lucas' voice.

"Take a chill pill wolfy, I'm not going to harm the thing." Lucas mutters.

Lark glares at Lucas, she doesn't want Ria to attack him.

"Hey Lucas? We drew in power what happens?" Lark speaks up to break the awkward tension.

"We rule my coven together equally." Lucas scowls at the thought of sharing leadership.

"Oi Mystery dude, how 'bout us?" Ria calls over to the guy sitting on the bed opposite her.