Chapter 3

Lin Xinghe felt that the magic broom was not very useful. The broom was so hard that the inner part of her thigh hurts and she was wearing a skirt. Even though she was wearing leggings, she was always a little awkward.

But the speed is really fast.

In the sky, she also admired the view of the school. Seeing it on the ground is completely different from seeing it in the air. This school is really big, all the buildings outside is an endless water surface, the whole school stands like an island in the middle of the water.

"you..."

When Lu Qin saw Lin Xinghe who was intact, he couldn't help asking, "You didn't go back to the dormitory last night?"

Lin Xinghe said, "I'm back."

Lu Qin said categorically, "There is only one way back to the dormitory, Li..." She changed her words and said, "Where are you resting? I was worried that you could not find the way yesterday, so I turned back and looked for you, but didn't see you."

"Oh... this way," Lin Xinghe tilted his head and said, "It's unlucky to say that I fell while walking, fell off the fence, and climbed for a while before climbing up, waiting for me When I climbed up, I was at the door of the dormitory."

She spoke earnestly, with a sharp glance, as if it were true.

When Lu Qin heard this, he was almost irritated.

Why does the school set up fences on both sides of the road? Because behind the fences are so dangerous, the green plants inside are full of aggression when it enters the night. The last time two classmates of the Xianxia department had a fight in the middle of the night, one of them fell off and there was no bones left. Lin Xinghe doesn't blink when she lies. Is she a three-year-old child?

Lin Xinghe asked again: "Squad leader, you don't know, are you from the south?"

Lu Qin never expected that Lin Xinghe would mock her Mandarin after she became a three-year-old child. Looking at her innocent look, he suddenly felt that he was careless. Those who can enter this school are all villain fighters. Modern female villains are masters of tea art and floristry. This person looks like a white lotus flower. Last night, he was probably pretending to be a pig and a tiger.

Lu Qin was so angry that he didn't want to do it on the surface, and said with a cold face, "Get out of the way."

Lin Xinghe wanted to say something. Lu Qin had already left in three steps and two steps, and she didn't take it to heart. Holding her magic broomstick, following the signs, she found the Modern Class 1 all the way.

There are thirty people in a class.

The classroom is no different from the university classroom she knows, everything is a familiar modern environment.

Lu Qin was sitting in the first row and saw Limara's face grow.

There is a seat number in the freshman handbook.

Lin Xinghe quickly found her seat. She was sitting in the second-to-last row by the window. At the same table was a girl with a high ponytail. She couldn't see her appearance. She was lying on the table to sleep.

Lin Xinghe observed the students around him again.

Most people seem to be very tired. Either her classmate is lying on the table to sleep, or she yawns again and again. Only a few classmates are radiant, such as the female classmate sitting in the last row by the back door. Holding a small mirror to touch up makeup, the elongated eyeliner outlines a pair of winking eyes, looking forward to brilliance.