Chapter 61

The robot manager does not think that there are really humans in the hotel. How can humans hide in the body of a machine so stupidly? Humans need to eat and drink Lazarus, if they are exposed, they will be caught by surveillance and then killed on the spot.

However, the lord of the Mermaid City spoke, and the robot manager knew that this matter could not be just used to perfuse it.

When it comes to Terran, it matters a lot.

If the city lord Andrew learns that a human has been mixed into their hotel, if they don't find it out, it is tantamount to betraying the city of machinery, and the hotel will never be opened in the future. Regardless of whether it is true or not, the lord of Mermaid City speaks, and their hotel must be strictly investigated and explained to the above.

After the room door was closed, the robot manager immediately issued a notice.

"Attention all machines. The hotel is blocked. If it fails the inspection, no one is allowed to leave the hotel. Additional staff will be sent to the 16th floor. Every room cannot be let go. Let the security team monitor and control. Everyone will come into contact after entering the hotel. Focus on the investigation of the robot."

The security team soon transmitted the monitoring to the robot manager.

The robot manager knocked on the premises from room to room, showing his intentions.

The robots in the City of Machines were willing to cooperate with the investigation when they heard that they might be mixed into the human race. I think even though they think that it is impossible for humans to be hidden in mechanical bodies, and they think that no matter how stupid humans are, they would not choose this approach. After all, this is no different from going to death, but their ideas are the same as robot managers. The cooperation is suspected of shielding human beings.

Therefore, in order to remove the suspicion, they all generously cooperated with the robot manager and asked the professional masters to open their bodies. The suspected confidential parts were all covered by the coding program that they started, and it was clear at a glance whether there were humans hidden inside.

Soon, the robot manager came to the last room on the sixteenth floor. According to monitoring, the guests in the room had also been in contact with the mermaid around the lord of Mermaid City, and it was the star robot that had become popular these days.

The robot manager knocked on its door.

An old-fashioned robot with a computer screen came out.

The robot manager expressed his intention, and then let the robot around him search its room, and finally said to the Galaxy Robot: "According to eyewitnesses, our hotel has been mixed with humans, for the sake of Lord Andrew, for our For the peace of the mechanical city, I need to open your body to confirm whether there are humans hidden in it. You can rest assured that the confidential parts inside your body can activate the security protection program. In addition, all my actions today have video recordings, and you have the right to view them. The right to video related to you."

The master stepped forward holding the tool and reached out to the body of the Xinghe Robot.

The barrage of Xie Wuan's live broadcast almost blocked Xie Wuan's people.

[Aowu boss is too calm, don't you want to watch it? 】

[Xie Wu'an won't go there, there will be no live broadcast perspective! I also want to see how Lin Xinghe was caught! 】

[Who goes to Lin Xinghe's live broadcast room to see? Then come back to live it. 】

【I gonna go see! 】