Chapter 14

Ding Miao had a very real dream.

People in the town said that the person who was marked as Snow Girl could kill you at any time. As long as she is marked by the Snow Girl, she will be caught back even if she fled to the ends of the world.

Ding Miao knew it was true.

Her brother fled and left this ice and snow town, but within three days, when she saw his brother again, his body was hung at the door of the ice sculpture garden.

Since then, no one in the town dared to escape.

For the first three days, the marked person will have a strange scent on his body, and I can't tell what it is. This scent is scary. People in the town say it is the smell of death.

Most people in the town have seen Snow Girl, and Ding Miao has also seen it, just when Xue Girl hung her brother at the gate of the Ice Sculpture Garden. Xue Nu's long hair reached the floor, and she was wearing a red skirt. She seemed to be aware of her presence, and turned slowly, her face without features was directly facing her.

It seemed to have eyes that made her feel cold everywhere.

From that day on, the Snow Girl had become her nightmarish existence. When she dreamed back at midnight, she always felt that the Snow Girl was staring at her. Later, the people in the town said that Xue Nu likes to kill people in her dreams, giving you the most cruel and dreamy blow. When you see Xue Nu in your dreams, you are not far from death.

Ding Miao lived tremblingly, begging Xue Nu not to come to her.

On this night, she knew that she was dreaming, like reality and dream, and surrounded by a bedroom she was familiar with. She opened her eyes, thinking she would see the Snow Girl, but saw that every piece of furniture in the room was bleeding. , Gradually converging into blood, rising rapidly, and when she was about to overwhelm her mattress, she reacted and opened the door.

But when she opened the door to go out, she saw the most unacceptable scene in her life.

Her parents were bitten off their necks, and two heads rolled to her feet like balls. The culprit was wearing snow-white clothes, turning his head slowly, his blood-red lips grinned.

Ding Miao was shocked.

Not the Snow Girl, but the sweet-looking girl she met in the rescue center.

In the dark night, her facial features are exceptionally bright, like a light-up effect, curled eyelashes, and apricot eyes like autumn water. She smiles slightly, like a crescent moon in midsummer, but with blood-stained ones. Red lips, and a finger at the corner of his mouth, and her mother's wedding ring was clearly on the finger.

This contrast is even more terrifying than Xue Nu's facelessness.

She suddenly remembered what Lin Xinghe said in the rescue center today—

"Your small town is a bit interesting. We were having fun visiting the ice sculpture park. The ice sculptures suddenly moved, as if they wanted to attack us... but it's just a group of ice sculptures, not to be afraid..."

"...I burned on fire..."

Thinking of this, the white-clothed Lin Xinghe frowned, as if he had noticed something, a soaring flame suddenly appeared behind her, enveloping her in the fire, and she flew out.

Ding Miao followed to the window and saw the long-lost Snow Girl.

Lin Xinghe was full of fire, like a flaming man, and she met with Xue Nv. She seemed to be unilaterally tortured and killed by Lin Xinghe before she could react, and the flames flooded the snow.