Chapter 7

The staff hesitated.

Lin Xinghe simply took a strong dose of medicine. She burst into tears and said, "...Sister, tell me where his wife lives. I promise to take a look from a distance. I won't bother. I will give up when I look. He has a wife but deceived me to be single and deceived my feelings. Such a scumbag is not worth wasting my feelings. I just took a look, really far away, and I gave up after seeing it."

She cried so much that it rained.

The staff is also a woman, and women can empathize most. Seeing that Lin Xinghe is just a young girl. She has been deceived emotionally. She couldn't help but give Lin Xinghe an address and whispered: "Sister Meng is a Poor man, just look at it from a distance, don't disturb her."

Lin Xinghe got the address and left the rescue center immediately.

There is a small town under the snow mountain. There are no tall buildings. The houses are all self-built, and the floors are not high. Most of them are two floors. The streets were also very deserted, with almost no people in sight. The doors of every house were closed, and the curtains behind the windows were drawn tightly.

Only a few shops were spread out, and through the heavy windshield, one or two figures were faintly visible, all of them women.

Door gods are posted on the door of every household.

Ordinary door gods are mostly gods like Yu Lei Zhang Fei and Guan Yu. No matter how bad they are, they are on red paper, but the door gods in this small town are all white paper with a picture of a woman wearing a red top skirt. , A black hair fell to his feet, only a palm-sized face without any facial features.

Every household is like this.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, the busiest time, Lin Xinghe got goose bumps.

She quickly found Miss Meng's house, which, like all the houses in the town, had its doors closed.

She tried to knock on the door.

No one in the room answered the door.

Lin Xinghe pondered slightly.

...There must be someone in the room, otherwise the staff of the rescue center will not tell her the address directly, but will tell her that Meng Sister is not there.

Lin Xinghe knocked on the door again: "Is there anyone? Is there anyone? Is there anyone? I'm here to pay the money."

Before the words fell, there was finally movement in the room. The window to the right of the door was opened halfway, and a head was poked out, looking at her warily: "Who are you? What is the money?"

She is a woman in her thirties and forties, she looks like Sister Meng.

Lin Xinghe said: "Presumably you are Sister Meng. A few years ago, your husband borrowed some money from me. At that time, my financial situation was not good and I never paid it back. The economic conditions are better this year, and I have enough money..." She patted her backpack, "I owe money to someone, and I can't overcome the hurdle in my heart. I wanted to pay it back directly, but I couldn't contact him anymore. I remembered the address he had mentioned before and found it. . Don't worry, I have counted the interest for the past few years."

As she said, she sneezed.

"...It's so cold outside. Can I go in for a cup of hot tea? I'll leave after I pay the money and drink the tea. I won't disturb you."

Thanks to Lin Xinghe's harmless and obedient face, who spoke terribly sincerely, Miss Meng gave her a few more glances before letting her in.

Lin Xinghe looked around calmly as soon as he entered.