Chapter 78

Seventy-eighth palm

Lin Xinghe's eyebrows were a bit heavy.

Xiao Xueji wanted to smooth the emotions in her eyebrows, but she was not tall enough, so she had to transform into a human form. Given that the recently transformed human form is Xie Wu'an, she turned directly into Xie Wu'an without even thinking about it.

As a result, Xiao Xueji raised Lin Xinghe's head in an instant.

Lin Xinghe didn't have any defensive heart against Xiao Xueji. She was still thinking about school matters, coldly, but saw Xie Wuan's beautiful face magnified in front of her eyes. The next moment, his forehead gently rubbed her forehead. The tip of her nose was also against the tip of her nose. If it weren't for the smell of cat food on her mouth, Lin Xinghe would definitely slap the person in front of her.

"mother."

"mother."

"mother."

Little Xue Ji stretched out her hand again, rubbed Lin Xinghe's head lightly, and nuzzled her with the tip of her nose.

Lin Xinghe noticed her intentions, and his heart warmed. He just said: "I'm fine, I'm just thinking about something, and I'm not unhappy."

Little Xue Ji opened her arms and circled Lin Xinghe.

Lin Xinghe was born petite, and now Xiao Xueji is of Xie Wuan's body shape. When Xiao Xueji is so swept, she is surrounded by her whole body, with a warm breath.

At first, Lin Xinghe was not accustomed to Xiao Xueji's use of Xie Wuan's face to act like a baby with herself, and to do some more intimate movements, but now she is a little used to it.

After a while, she pushed Xiao Xueji away, and said, "Don't be like Xie Wuan casually in the future, do you know?"

Little Xue Ji nodded her head as if she didn't understand.

She changed back to her previous appearance.

The little girl had jet-black eyes, and she took a handful of cat food out of her pocket as a snack. The cat food was crunchy and crunchy, and she ate it very fragrantly.

Lin Xinghe couldn't help but fell into thought.

According to her deduction, Xiao Xueji is no longer the Xiao Xueji in the Xuenv examination room, and on the other hand, the little Xueji in front of her can corroborate her deduction.

When a white character leaves a world of fiction, his memory will be emptied.

So after Xiao Xueji left the world of Snow Girl, she lost her memory and forgot anything in the Xue Girl examination room. But she retained the skills in the Xuenv examination room...

Lin Xinghe suddenly made a bold assumption.

Could they also be white figures?

It is known that they come from the world of fiction, and they also have the setting of decent villains. In a normal world, everyone is the protagonist, and there is no such thing as a match for anyone. So who has stipulated that they are villains?

If they are white figures who have ended a world and are selected by the school to be students, what are the conditions for selection?

And after leaving the original world, the memory will be lost, and the school can reset the memory, did their memory really happen? Is it true memory? Or is it a memory given by the world of fiction?

Zong Ling's question came to mind, and Lin Xinghe could not be resolved at this moment.

Regardless of this question, Xiao Xueji in front of her also has new questions.