Chapter 47

[Fuck? Hahahahahahahahahaha. 】

【hahahahahahahahahahaha. 】

【Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. 】

[No, I'm going to laugh to death in this live broadcast room. 】

[The leader has become the biggest boss in this examination room! 】

【wipe! The big boss fortune-telling by that fantasy classmate is the leader! 】

[Hahahahaha no, you must go to see the live broadcast of other candidates, they have expressed unprecedented fear of the leader's three-meter dog head. 】

[Some people think that the leader is a mutant species, Anubis on the ocean. 】

[They are all thinking about how to attack the leader's dog head! 】

[Jiu Ge: My hair is invincible. 】

[Anthony III, the most inexistent boss in history, there is no ostentation, all made wedding clothes for the leader! 】

Gu Taoyao did not leave this live broadcast either.

She discovered that when her deskmate appeared in the eyes of all candidates as the villain boss in the exam room, many candidates were laughing in the live broadcast room. Many barrage asked them what they were laughing at. Soon someone told them that Under the operation of a candidate's show, he became the villain boss of the examination room, and the nine brothers left the examination room early to end the live broadcast. Ninety percent of the people in his live broadcast room flocked to Lin Xinghe's live broadcast room.

The students in the villain's school all watched with enthusiasm, not to mention the audience on the plane platform.

The spectators of the plane can't wait to hit the big wall as the leader!

Although the host's live broadcast room was sand-sculpted, it was too funny and uncompressed!

When the lightning shot Lin Xinghe's dog's head brightly, Lin Xinghe's live broadcast room was like a rocket, and his popularity in the plane live broadcast room rushed to sixth place.

What kind of concept is this?

I think that Xie Wu'an, who belonged to the Xian Xia family, made it to the tenth place in the live broadcast room popularity list in the fifth examination room with a strong force, and then accumulated step by step.

And her deskmate Lin Xinghe's first examination room for newcomers, or the modern department examination room that was the least entertaining and the least concerned, climbed to the tenth place in the popularity list. Now it is only the second examination room, and it has climbed to sixth place!

She is like a dark horse born out of nowhere.

If the first examination room for newcomers is a coincidence, then the second examination room for mixed examinations directly proves her strength!

Although Gu Taoyao has not known Lin Xinghe for long enough, at this moment, she feels inexplicably proud of her! Feel the blood boiling! I think the modern department is promising too!

At this time, when Anthony III saw that human beings were battling their deep-sea giants, he also showed a stance to confront them. He couldn't help but laughed contemptuously. He turned his head and said to Lin Xinghe: "It's just a bunch of stupid people who don't know the so-called stupidity. It's just human beings. In order to show his sincerity, this leader personally went into battle and took down the souls of this group of human beings! Dedicated to the beautiful Princess Barbaras!"