Chapter 65

Lin Xinghe is a very tolerant girl.

She accepted Xie Wuan's different settings in a very short time.

...Who said that a boy's heart must be as strong as steel! Shouldn't people live with a sentimental figure in their hearts to collect crazy demons chatting young boys?

...Just a bit noisy.

Fortunately, when Lin Xinghe concentrates, he can block out all movements of the outside world, including the sounds in his head.

She was lost in thought.

She whispered to Haywood about the current situation of the three cities of Terran, Mermaid, and Robot.

She actually knew about it from Comrade Xiaopu.

But Comrade Xiaopu and Heywood are of different classes, so naturally they know different things.

Haywood immediately informed Lin Xinghe of what he knew.

It said anxiously: "Why don't you sing praises to Lord Andrew..."

Lin Xinghe said: "There are already six performances on the program that praise Lord Andrew," she said to Heywood: "I already have an idea. You can let me perfect the idea quietly, okay?"

Haywood fell silent immediately.

Nina wanted to make a mockery, but Haywood banned her.

In a blink of an eye, night fell.

The performance team began to enter the backstage of the auditorium one after another.

There is a spacious preparation room in the backstage, which can accommodate all the robots for performances. At the entrance of the preparation room are six black robots with weapons, and each robot's pass is strictly checked.

A robot's pass was found to be forged, and the two black robots did not hesitate to use their weapons.

The black robot's weapon is a hook made of a special material. As it stretches and pulls, the robot chip that forged the pass is hooked out and turned into dust on the spot.

The laughing robot just turned into a cold machine in an instant.

The black robot gave an order, and the guards of the castle dragged it down.

Nina whispered: "So courageous, I dare to forge the pass to hide the evil heart," it said: "It hurts to see my chip, Lord Andrew is still as vigilant as ever..."

The really bold human Lin Xinghe asked without changing his expression: "What is Lord Andrew being wary of?"

Nina said, "Of course, I'm afraid that foreign races will endanger the safety of the City of Machines. The castle is the most heavily guarded place in the City of Machines. Any robot that doesn't abide by the rules will be killed."

Lin Xinghe asked: "What if you kill the wrong one?"

Nina naturally said: "I would rather kill the mistakes than let them go. You don't understand from the slums. Our mechanical city can have today's status because of the wisdom and caution of Lord Andrew."

Nina proudly said: "So far, humans and merfolk have never been mixed in."

[Mechanic girl paper, you are humans in front of you! 】

[Hahahahahahahahaha The City of Machinery is going to suffer, and two big bosses have been mixed in, one of which is still a man who has just become the lord of the Mermaid Clan, and the other is the Sea King of Barbaras. 】