Chapter 94

The female teacher is also watching Lin Xinghe passionately start a business.

The normal direction of this examination room was supposed to be that a group of examinees landed and was taken to the house by Deng Haotian. From Deng Haotian's words, he found that the community was haunted. A group of examinees explored the Fujin Garden and found that the owner had become a ghost after nightfall.

And here is a difficult point. Perhaps there will be candidates with explosive strength values ​​who choose to kill the ghost. As long as the ghost is killed, the ghost's wish cannot be fulfilled, which is equivalent to one missing **** seed.

Only after in-depth exploration of the plot, the candidates will find that they want to pass the exam, can not kill the ghost, can only fulfill their wish, let the ghost ascend to the sky, will get a seed of hell, put it in the sunflower fountain and it will be out. A flower of hell.

The examination room chosen by the female teacher was originally quite suitable. There was no fighting and killing. It could completely refute Lin Xinghe's previous deceptive inferences, and could quickly allow his undercover students to pass the exam without wasting the "initial person."

But no one expected that Lin Xinghe would actually buy a house! It doesn't matter if you buy a house, you have to set up an owner committee. It doesn't matter if it is set up, it also made a group of owner ghosts change their wishes after a short staff meeting.

Originally, in this examination room, the wishes of the fifty proprietor ghosts were different. Some of them were full of highlights and even contradictions, which could make candidates fight, but now this wish examination room has completely reduced to Lin Xinghe's Entrepreneurship.

Fifty proprietor ghosts are helping Lin Xinghe start a business, so that their undercover students can only bear the humiliation and become the paving stones for Lin Xinghe's entrepreneurship.

The female teacher asked the undercover students to lobby the proprietor ghosts and learned Lin Xinghe's style, but she didn't succeed.

Those proprietors' ghosts' minds are now all-ah, I want to be a good ghost employee! Motivated! Fight hard!

No matter how hard the undercover students work hard, they can't shake Lin Xinghe's status as a **** in their hearts! Occasionally speaking a few bad things, he was spit out by the ghost staff, as if he had desecrated Lin Xinghe.

The female teacher had a headache.

This examination room was completely ruined.

The female teacher looked at Lin Xinghe's live broadcast room.

At this moment, Lin Xinghe is being interviewed by reporter NPC as a rising star.

The female teacher comforted herself silently: Fortunately, the heroine of this examination room will not be born until ten years later. Now it is a fragment of memories in the world of novels. She was so anxious that she picked such a memory segment as an insertion point. It was impossible for Lin Xinghe to meet the heroine. Even if they met, it would be ten years later. If Lin Xinghe and the others stayed in this live broadcast room for ten years, then their school would have earned it.

An examination room consumes too much time and will lose popularity.

The rising stars of the school one after another, if they really stay in the same examination room for ten years, who can remember them after they come out? There is also a headache Xie Wuan in Lin Xinghe's examination room. If he can really spend ten years in this examination room, he really won't lose.

The female teacher told the undercover students to continue to help the owner ghost fulfill their wishes.

Don't you want to be promoted and raise your salary? help!