Chapter 52

After class, Fu Zhou brought Lei Ting over to visit Lin Xinghe.

He said to Lin Xinghe: "You better be careful, Xie Wuan really likes to make people into hands..."

Lin Xinghe remembered that Fu Zhou was also of the Xian Xia family, and asked, "Are you in the same class?"

Fu Zhou said: "Not only in the same class, but also in the same examination room several times. His examination style is simple and rude. He is basically the first to turn in the paper in the examination room with a powerful force value to kill the boss. If he When I meet an interested boss, I want to make it into a figure, and it will take longer. He treats people who can be his figure, he is very patient, also very easy to talk, and even can be called gentle. You are not the first classmate he wants to make a figure. Before, the Ancient Department and the Fantasy Department had one each, and he was in the same examination room as him. He took away in a wave..."

As if thinking of something, Fu Zhou said again: "Didn't you enter his space? You should have seen his hands?"

Lin Xinghe has indeed seen Xie Wuan's hands, but he has too many hands. In addition to people, there are all kinds of creatures.

She glanced at Fu Yiyi and said, "You and Xie Wuan are both from the Xian Xia family. Why do you speak without Xian Xia accent?"

Fu Zhou said: "There is no way, everyone around him talks like this, and is assimilated over time. Xie Wuan hardly interacts with his classmates, except for his hands."

Lin Xinghe asked: "But I heard that he and Celine have a good personal relationship?"

Fu Zhou said: "It was good later. At first, Celine often confronted Xie Wuan, and the two of them fought in the same examination room. I remember one live broadcast was very exciting, but unfortunately I couldn't record the screen..."

Recalling that live broadcast, Fu Zhou now wants to sigh with emotion: "True Century War."

Lin Xinghe: "How can we fight a law in this century?"

Fu Zhou said: "The final boss in that exam room didn't have any sense of existence. You also know that the exam room will be closed when the boss dies. The two of them locked up the boss in order to prevent the exam room from closing, and the two of them played dimly. It was simply a battle between Xianxia and technology, moving the boss's home even..."

Lin Xinghe asked: "Who won?"

Fu Zhou said: "I didn't win, the boss felt humiliated, committed suicide, and the examination room was automatically closed. Then the relationship between the two people got better without knowing what happened... It's a pity that Celine died in the end."

Fu Zhou looked at Lin Xinghe and said, "You should be more careful. You are only two examination rooms, and you fight with Xie Wu'an. You are hitting the stones with pebble. If you want to sign up for the next independent examination room, try to avoid Xie Wu'an and don't talk to him. The same examination room. If a random examination room is allocated, there is no way."

Fu Zhou said: "Brother Nine has already taken the exam three times this month. He said he wants to take a break. I have taken the exam four times this month. I also plan to take a break. If you are not in a hurry, you can wait. Half a month. Brother Nine is definitely willing to team up with you, and I can also be with you then..."

Fu Zhou has repeatedly teamed up with Brother Jiu without success, and now plans to save the country.

Lin Xinghe knew of Fu Zhou's kindness, thanked him, and said: "It's okay, you guys rest, I am equipped with okay now, there is no big problem alone."