Chapter 43

Lin Xinghe fell into contemplation again.

Soon, she found that her thinking was brought into a misunderstanding by the group of deep-sea giants.

The group of deep-sea giants said: "Only the leader can enter."

The crew of the cruise ship also said: "They can't get in."

But people can go in.

The forbidden area and the dark room on the cruise ship are protected from ghosts and other deep-sea giants, but not against humans. After being a sea king for a while, he almost thought that he was no longer human.

In other words, as long as she can break the lock of the forbidden area, she can enter.

Lin Xinghe sighed. As expected, she almost didn't turn her head after she hadn't slept for too long. After thinking about it carefully, she hadn't slept for more than 24 hours.

Lin Xinghe stepped back, trying to find a place to open the door.

However, the forbidden area was closed tightly by two heavy doors as heavy as black iron.

Lin Xinghe pushed, but didn't push.

Little Xue Ji had changed back to the appearance of a green snake, arching the door with her head, but it was a pity that she did not move.

Lin Xinghe guessed that there should be a special way to open the door.

But she didn't think of it for the time being, so she had to give up.

At this moment, she discovered that several colorful corals had been planted around the forbidden area. One of the corals was particularly short, which formed a clear contrast with other corals.

Lin Xinghe walked over and looked carefully.

She tried to spin the coral, but unexpectedly the door to the forbidden ground opened.

[Fuck? This is also OK? 】

[Sorry, Lin Xinghe has been the Sea King for too long, I almost forgot that she still has the attributes of the European Emperor. 】

[In the hands of Emperor Ou, the gate of the forbidden area is the kind that can be opened casually. 】

[Hey, in fact, it's not a casual opening. The leader still carefully observed the surroundings and found something strange in the coral bushes. Anyway, I can't find a way to open the door. I think the leader is that kind of attribute, not just Ou The emperor is still a tyrant and has to obey. 】

[I'm afraid that Ou Huang will be a master of study, obviously you can rely on luck to do all the problems but still have the strength. 】

[Don't deny the deeds of the leader lightly. Think about it carefully. The leader is really working hard and taking the exam seriously. How long has she not slept! When I slept, the leader was preparing to go to sea on the cruise ship. When I woke up, the leader was riding a magic broom with Brother Jiu in the air. When I went to sleep again, the leader became the Sea King of Barbaras! 】

Lin Xinghe was overjoyed, carefully observed the surroundings, and confirmed that he and Xiao Xueji went in with him.

Unexpectedly, this door was still an automatic door, and when she entered, the door closed at once.

Lin Xinghe almost dazzled as soon as he entered.

It never expected that the inside was full of golden gold, as well as all kinds of jewels, piled up one after another. Lin Xinghe almost suffocated, facing such a magnificent wealth for the first time.