Chapter 15

Lin Xinghe cast a look at Tang Xin who was on the side.

Tang Xinxin understood, and immediately became the chief disciple of the Koi God Sect, and acted arrogantly as the mouthpiece of his own villain's leader: "Let's talk about the Snow Girl's affairs, how did she appear, how do we usually talk to you? Contact, what did you do, explain everything in detail, we need to know all the details..."

Mayor Jia didn't dare to neglect, and immediately said.

The Snow Girl appeared four months ago. When she appeared, everyone in the town thought she was a beautiful woman. Until one night, someone ran into Zhang Zheng and Snow Girl in the hotel.

In the middle of the night, I saw a married man and a strange beautiful woman in the hotel, and I knew what was going on with my toes. The town is not big, and everyone in the neighborhood knows it. The next day everyone in the town knew that Zhang Zheng had cheated, except for Zhang Zheng's wife Meng Meng.

At that time, no one knew that a strange and beautiful woman was a dangerous person.

Someone complained about Meng Meng's injustice, and quietly approached Xue Nu and told her that Zhang Zheng was married.

Lin Xinghe heard this and asked, "Didn't Zhang Zheng only die three months ago?"

Mayor Jia sighed: "Yes, it was three months ago when Xue Nu knew about it, but it didn't happen immediately. We don't know what she did. We only know that a month later, Xue Nu killed Zhang Zheng and put it on him. She wore the red clothes and hung upside down in Meng Meng's house. From then on, the Snow Girl would kill a man in our small town every few days."

"Never kill a woman?"

"right."

"The painting on the door was made by Snow Girl for you to post?"

"After Zhang Zheng died, we all had a pleasant dream one after another. We woke up with a strange scent that we couldn't perceive, and it disappeared in three days. Later we learned that the Snow Girl was dreaming. I've marked it for us, and being marked is her prey. If you are marked, the Snow Girl can find us no matter where you escape. The painting on the door is the picture on the door that the Snow Girl asked us to post after we were marked."

"How can Xue Nu contact you?"

"When she appears, it will snow suddenly, and when it drops to a certain level, she will appear in the middle of the night, wearing a red dress, and using a face without facial features to convey instructions to us."

Lin Xinghe sighed with emotion: "... She is a villain boss too out of place, she doesn't even have a little brother who can support her."

Mayor Jia didn't know how to answer this sentence, so he complimented: "You still have a better reputation."

"The sixteen outsiders who disappeared later were yours or the Snow Girl?"

Mayor Jia was a little ashamed and said: "We have no other choice. Snow Girl needs offerings. As long as a man, if she does not have offerings when she appears, she will kill us. We can only make up the legend of Snow Girl to attract Visitors outside come over. A man can exchange us for a short free time. After the outsiders are marked, we will lead them to the ice sculpture garden or ice and snow park. The snow girls will harvest their lives there, and then hang them in the ice sculpture garden. At the door. We were afraid of being held accountable outside, so we had to destroy his body and lied to be missing on the snow-capped mountain."

"Xue Nu doesn't kill women, why do you bring women to the Ice Sculpture Garden? The tourists here are not only men, how do you deal with women?"

"We were afraid that they would go out and talk nonsense, and lock up all the female tourists from other places in the cellar."