Chapter 38

After Lin Xinghe came out of the dark room, he also let the NPCs of the reincarnation passengers hiding in it come out.

At first they were a little cowered, but after seeing that Li Gui really didn't hurt them, they were a little relieved and went to a restaurant to eat.

Lin Xinghe didn't intend to hide the dark room. With so many candidates present, someone might know what the materials of the walls and doors in the dark room are.

She put the wedding dress, wedding shoes, and jewelry box, including the handwritten notes in it, intact.

She didn't intend to hide the painting about the bride, and let Fu Zhou stick it on the door of the dark room.

Fu Zhou was taken aback for a moment and said, "Why do we share the clues we discovered first with so many people? This is the examination room, and you know, everyone is a competitor."

Fu Zhou looked at Brother Nine.

Brother Nine looked like "I'm just a shield, don't look at me".

Upon seeing this, Fu Zhou asked Lin Xinghe, "Can you tell me the reason?"

Lin Xinghe said: "The clues we can find have been found, but now we still don't know what Snow Mountain Rose is. It's better to brainstorm and see what students from different worlds can find. Several monitors are installed in the dark room, and you can see and hear the situation inside without any blind spots."

Hearing what Lin Xinghe said, Fu Zhou suddenly became clear.

They seem to be one step faster than everyone else to find new clues, but the information and clues provided in the darkroom are too mixed, and they are full of contradictions everywhere, and there is no clear route at all.

Rather than brainstorming.

Fearing that the examinee would destroy the surveillance, Fu Zhou searched for surveillance in the dark room, and then added a barrier to all four surveillances.

Then a few people went to stay in the captain's room.

Lin Xinghe notified everyone on the radio.

Candidates swarmed up.

A girl tried on Lilith's wedding dress and wedding shoes, but it didn't work.

There is no flow in the dark room, and you can't tell who is talking at all.

Fu Zhou said, "Brother Nine, do you have any props that can make your voice clearer..." Before he finished speaking, Lin Xinghe said, "Hush, don't talk."

Lin Xinghe zoomed in on the monitor painted by the bride outside the dark room, and raised his voice.

In addition to the crowded darkroom, the darkroom is also quite lively. The surroundings of the bride's paintings are also crowded with people. The students of fantasy and fairy tales who are not crowded in the front row use their brooms and fairy swords to float around. In mid-air, that picture was not seen at all in the surveillance.

Everyone was talking babbledly.

"Isn't this a snow mountain rose?"

"Do you want us to come to this place to find Snow Mountain Rose?"

"It seems that there are more than fifty..."

"Let's not say if there are fifty roses. We have been on the ship for so long, and finally found clues related to the Snow Mountain Rose! Where is this palace? Is it possible to see the Snow Mountain Rose as long as I find this palace?"