Chapter 42

The deep sea giant led Lin Xinghe to the palace where he rested.

Brother Nine and Xiao Xueji followed behind.

Along the way, Lin Xinghe talked with the deep-sea giant.

She even knew that the deep-sea giant's name was Wendy.

"Your name is in our country of Barbaras, in our language, say ##%."

Wendy seemed to be very happy, and repeated it again, and then came out a new sentence: "#%#%#@#%#."

Lin Xinghe said without changing his face: "Oh, my old buddy, you really have a gift for languages. You can speak this Barbaric sentence really standard, #%%@#%#%, this is praise for your cleverness. mean."

Wendy learned it again.

Lin Xinghe once again sincerely praised.

Wendy enthusiastically sent Lin Xinghe to the door of the Palace of Rest, and said to her: "His Royal Highness Barbara Sea King, you can call me whenever you need it."

The gate of the palace closed.

Brother Jiu, who has been silent as a tool man, said to Lin Xinghe: "Do you really understand the Southern Ocean language?"

Lin Xinghe said frankly: "Of course I don't understand. I'm an ordinary mortal. I have to rely on fantasy black magic potions when I go to the sea. How can I know the Southern Ocean language?"

Lin Xinghe said to Brother Nine: "The essence of nonsense is to believe that you are right, no matter whether you have it or not, you say it. No matter it is right or not, I am right to say it anyway!"

Brother Nine: "...I admire it."

Lin Xinghe said: "Brother Nine, you take a break, and we will go out for a while, chat with them, and go deep into the grassroots level to learn more. Then I need you to continue to be my seaman."

Brother Nine: "...Do I need to speak?"

Lin Xinghe said: "No need, just do some simple moves, or do you have any special skills that can bluff people, and show off."

Brother Nine: "...I can make my hair line up in a row for a while, and adult characters for a while."

Lin Xinghe happily decided: "Okay, that's it!"

Next, Lin Xinghe took the tool man Nine Brothers and Xiao Xueji around in the palace of the deep sea giants grandiosely, Wendy greeted enthusiastically from the side, and also introduced to every deep sea giant who met on the road, this is The Sea King from Barbara is a guest of honor to the leader.

Although Lin Xinghe is petite, he owns the Jiu Ge brand super fierce dog's head, as well as the advantage of height, coupled with Lin Xinghe constantly showing his knowledgeable and talented South China Sea exotic culture, and friendly gifts of South China Sea specialties—— The mini dog head woven from the hair of the nine brothers quickly captured the hearts of a group of deep-sea giants.

Under Lin Xinghe's invisible guidance, the deep-sea giant revealed: "Our deep-sea giants do not have as long a history as Barbara. We only have a history of one hundred years. A hundred years ago, we were not a tribe here. All creatures on the sea floor are It was stronger than us. Later, under the guidance of God, the great leader of Anthony I became stronger and gradually established the current tribe. Later, when the leader of Anthony I met Lord Lilith, our tribe became more and more prosperous... ..."

Lin Xinghe asked, "God's guidance? Oh, my old buddy, is it like the Anubis God of Barbara?"

The deep-sea giant proudly said: "No, the great leader Anthony I had an adventure. It was a gift from God."