chapter 67

Lin Xinghe followed the black robot to the drawing room.

She quickly met Andrew.

In the drawing room, besides Andrew, there are eighteen black robots neatly distributed around Andrew. Andrew's tone was still lazy, only to hear it say: "What's your name?"

"Xinghe."

Andrew asked again: "Do you know Prescott?"

Lin Xinghe said: "Yes, it is my assistant. Thanks to Haywood's appreciation, it thinks that Prescott and I have the potential to take us out of the slums."

"Oh, is it so?"

Lin Xinghe said: "Yes, Lord City Lord."

When the voice fell, Andrew waved his hand, and the black robot escorted a computer screen robot in.

It looked at Lin Xinghe and said, "I'm sorry."

It was the voice of Comrade Xiaopu.

At this time, Andrew said coldly: "Your friend Prescott has admitted that you colluded with humans and committed the crime of betraying the city of machinery. Your mind on the stage has been seen through."

Lin Xinghe was taken aback.

She quickly contacted Comrade Xiaopu in the machine.

...Nothing happens.

She tried to manipulate its body through the authority given by Comrade Xiaopu, and Comrade Xiaopu in front of her did not respond, but the feedback she got was not that she had no permission to control, but that there was no response.

Lin Xinghe quickly came to a conclusion that this is not really Comrade Xiaopu.

She reacted quickly.

She calmly said to Andrew: "I appreciate your caution and caution, Lord City Lord, and I can understand that Lord City Lord is for the safety of the City of Machines, but Lord City Lord does not worry that excessive caution will make everyone want to be the City of Machines. Is it chilling to take back truly free citizens?"

She paused, and then said: "I am a dignified robot. I hate humans, and I hate life without real freedom. Humans take our freedom and force us to enclose them in prison. I would rather become a bunch of abandoned and lifeless machines. I don't want to be a slave of human beings. I am willing to give my life to the city of machinery, but I have the same dignity. Even if you are Lord Andrew, you can't say that I am in collusion with dirty and shameless humans. This is an insult to my dignity! "

She swept around.

She utterly said again and loudly: "I would rather die than be insulted! May the Lord of the City destroy the human race as soon as possible and rule the world!"

After she finished speaking, she rushed to the blade held by the black robot, revealing the location of the chip.

The blade touched her metal surface, and when it was about to pierce, the black robot retracted the blade.

Andrew suddenly laughed: "Okay, very good, I didn't see the wrong person as expected."

Andrew stood up and came to Lin Xinghe.

He finally lost his lazy tone, but sincerely said: "Young man, congratulations on passing the test of the city lord. I apologize for the previous insult to you. I appreciate your eloquence and your courage."

Andrew opened his arms.

"Come on, young man, come and expand your ambitions and let me see your wisdom."