Chapter 34

Ling Xiran said solemnly: "Sister, how do you teach me to do it? I can endure hardship, no matter how hard it is, I will definitely be able to persevere."

Lin Xinghe asked her: "What items can you control now?"

Ling Xiran said: "I can only move small items in a small amount, and the heavy ones can't be moved temporarily, and I can't control them as freely as they do."

Seeing Ling Xiran's nervousness, Lin Xinghe suddenly asked her: "Have you ever played games? Have you played online games?"

Ling Xiran was a little surprised by this question, and nodded honestly, and said: "I have played, and played a whole year of martial arts love online games with my roommate when I was studying."

Lin Xinghe said: "From now on you will treat me as the NPC that issues tasks, and you are a player participating in the game, and you will soon accept my task."

When Lin Xinghe said that, Ling Xiran was really not that nervous anymore.

The existence of the reincarnation cruise ship itself is very absurd, coupled with the fact that his body is lying on a bed not far away, and the existence of this group of strange people who break the cycle of reincarnation, Ling Xiran feels like he is in a strange game. Here, it dilutes the despair and sadness that death and fear bring.

She said: "Okay!"

Lin Xinghe said: "In order to test your qualifications, only through the novice mission can you get the chance to reach the pinnacle of life, but you don't need to worry, you are the son of my destiny, and I will send my beast to **** you. Maiden, go get revenge and kill that man. Please choose your weapon, A, fruit knife; B scissors."

Ling Xiran felt that there was a game atmosphere at this time, and said without hesitation: "Scissors."

Lin Xinghe took the scissors in the room casually and turned Xiao Xueji into a mighty and mighty lion. She bit the head of the scissors and said to Xiao Xueji: "Go, Xiao Xueji, guard this destiny. Son, help her complete the task."

After speaking, he said to Ling Xiran: "After finishing the mission, come to the captain's room to find me. I will send you the reward for the novice mission and the next mission."

Ling Xiran and Xiao Xueji left together.

Lin Xinghe and Fu Zhou were left in the room, as well as a green snake who had lost his soul.

Fu Zhou witnessed the audience, full of question marks.

...Can do this?

Although he knows that Lin Xinghe is lucky and has some brains, is it serious to find a ghost to let her dominate the cruise ship? Is there really no water in your mind?

Just after thinking about this, Thunder made a protest, similar to the disgust that my mother-in-law's head was flooded.

Fu Zhou used Lei Ting as a baby, and Lei Ting's heart was a little fluctuating. He had to carefully reflect on whether he was doing a bad job. Now he completely ignored the emotions of this **** who had a daughter-in-law and forgot his father, and calmly persuaded Lin. Xinghe: "Ling Xiran is just a mortal, an ordinary female college student who has become a ghost and an ordinary ghost. In this cruise ship that used to be rampant, it is not worth mentioning, let alone the first An unknown creature in the second round of the massacre. There are still six days to go when it comes to full play. How can she dominate the cruise ship, a new ghost who can't even control a knife?"

Lin Xinghe glanced at him, and said, "Two words, open and hang."

Seeing that Fu Zhou didn't speak, Lin Xinghe thoughtfully said: "You are from the Xian Xia family. What does it mean until you open up?"