Chapter 26

As soon as Lin Xinghe arrived at the VIP passage, a butler came over to entertain her and carried her luggage intimately. Although Lin Xinghe didn't have much luggage, it was just a backpack and a broom.

The housekeeper is also named Lin, Lin Cang, wearing a straight suit, and a standard service industry smile on his lips.

Lin Xinghe is naturally willing to help himself with luggage, even if this well-behaved butler will become a ghost after nightfall. Steward Lin also wanted to hold Xiao Xueji for Lin Xinghe, but Lin Xinghe did not refuse, and generously gave him the little Xueji in his arms, and happily talked to him about Xiao Xueji's temperament.

"She is very good, not skinny at all, unlike ordinary cats, she loves to eat human food."

Steward Lin said: "Okay, I've written it down."

Lin Xinghe boarded the cruise hall under the leadership of Butler Lin.

Butler Lin enthusiastically introduced Lin Xinghe: "This is our lobby, with eight elevators, and suite guests have exclusive private elevators. We have a total of twelve restaurants, eight free restaurants, and four fee-paying restaurants are all three-star Michelin stars. The level of..."

Lin Xinghe listened and looked at this magnificent hall. From her position, she could clearly see each floor with her head up. She counted it, a little surprised, and asked, "There are eight floors in the cruise ship?"

"Adding the negative two layers, there are ten layers."

Lin Xinghe has taken several cruises. Generally, the tonnage of this large cruise ship is basically 15 floors and then upwards, so that more guest rooms can be placed, and more money can be made with a round trip. After all, the bulk of the money earned on a cruise is the ticket and tip per person.

After she entered the suite, she discovered that the floor height of the suite was much higher than that of her previous suites. Generally, the cabins in cruise ships are not too high, similar to the floor height of duplex apartments on land, and the cabins here are at least four meters high, and the furniture is kingsize.

Lin Xinghe, who was petite, stood in the suite like a child.

The butler put down her luggage and said: "You can call me if you have something. There is a button next to the bed. You can mention it to me no matter what you need. I will make you satisfied."

When he was about to put down the little Xue Ji in his arms, Lin Xinghe smiled and said, "While all the guests in other cabins have not yet boarded the ship, the ship is still quiet. Take me to the cruise. My cat calls. Little Xue Ji, she seems to like you very much, you can hold me..."

"my honor."

When Lin Xinghe left the suite, he accidentally discovered that the next room was living in the fantasy gangster.

He also noticed Lin Xinghe, glanced at her lightly, and closed the door.

When Lin Xinghe asked the tour guide before, the tour guide said that there was no boat ticket for the suite, and the fantasy elders could also live in the suite. It must be some method.

Lin Xinghe glanced at the room number of the fantasy boss, and left with Steward Lin.

Steward Lin took her to visit each floor of the cruise ship.

The height of each floor of this cruise ship is the same as that of the suite rooms, as are the table and chair decorations, all of which are larger and higher than ordinary ones.

Lin Xinghe looked in silently and consulted some more questions.

Butler Lin is like a dedicated personal butler, returning every question in great detail.