Chapter 53

Before long, the invigilator came over.

Still the last time the invigilator.

He still blankly read the rules of the examination room according to the book, and then waved his hand to open the gap in time and space, urging the students to enter quickly.

Xie Wuan was the first to enter the crack of time and space.

After Xie Wuan entered, the other candidates seemed unwilling to enter the examination room with Xie Wuan.

Upon seeing this, Lin Xinghe simply became the second one to enter the examination room, and a familiar bright light shone in front of her eyes. She couldn't help closing her eyes. When she opened them, she found herself in a dark alley. Inside, there was a strong smell of metal rust.

Before she could observe her surroundings, she heard a scream, followed by heavy steps and the sound of metal rubbing against the ground.

Lin Xinghe looked around and quickly made a judgment.

An abandoned double-door refrigerator was placed in a corner one meter away from her. The paint surface of the handle had fallen off, and the metal surface on it had exposed traces of rust, and there was no knowing what liquid was stuck on the door, which was sticky. Exudes a stench.

However, Lin Xinghe couldn't take care of so much at this time. The cumbersome stepping sound approached. She opened the double-door refrigerator, quickly took out the partition inside, and stooped to hide in.

Fortunately, she is so petite that she is more than enough to hide in.

The moment she closed the refrigerator door, a space-time crack opened again.

A candidate landed.

The clumsy pace approached.

"Another stupid human!"

"It's a spy sent by the holy city."

"Kill it, the corpse can still be exchanged for some Lu coins. We have five or five points, just to give my lady-in-law a pink lacquer. It is the recently popular color lacquer. The women in here are crazy. They all want pink paint. They are not good-looking and expensive. Ten Lucoins are enough to buy three boxes of motor oil at home. What are they talking about fashion."

"Look at what you complained about. In the end, it wasn't you who were obediently queuing up to buy."

"What are you guys..."

"Don't come here, I will...Huh? Where's my magic? I..."

Lin Xinghe heard the sound of the sword piercing his body in the refrigerator, and then there was another conversation—

"The Holy City will send a few more people over, and we will post it today."

"Let's carry the corpse to exchange for Lu coins first. I already have one in my stomach. I can't fit it. I'm carrying a human corpse and swaggering through the market for fear of being robbed..."

"Hey, humans are so disgusting..."

"It's all Lu coins, forbearance, it's a big deal to go back and wash it."

"Let's go..."

...

Lin Xinghe heard the sound of footsteps walking away, and then gently pushed open the refrigerator door. When he probed, he saw a puddle of blood on the ground. At the same time, the test question information popped up on her bracelet——

Destroy the energy stone.

Lin Xinghe's live broadcast room began to liven up again.

Everyone rushed to talk.