Chapter 71

There are only three important NPCboss in this examination room.

One is the Lord of the Holy City, the other is the Lord of the Mermaid City, and the other is the Lord of the Mechanical City.

Now that the three NPCboss have been destroyed, one is obviously not the key person in the exam questions, so it can only be the Lord of the Holy City or Andrew.

Lin Xinghe thought in a blink of an eye. It is always a bad idea to simply and rudely destroy everything, like the Snow Mountain Rose in her last examination room. If she didn't understand the clues step by step and directly killed the Deep Sea Giant, she would not know that Snow Mountain Rose was the heart of the Deep Sea Giant. . If a fire burns the deep-sea giant, the Snow Mountain Rose will also be destroyed, and the exam questions will never be completed. Entering the exam room is a waste of effort, and no points can be earned.

Lin Xinghe's mind turned quickly.

She began to question the business level of the school.

The exam questions are all issued by the school. The school must know that the examinee must kill the designated NPC if they want to complete the exam. Some exam questions directly indicate who to kill, but some exam questions are very cryptic.

She already knows that the school is not a serious school, but a capital platform for making money. In order to attract more audiences to watch the live broadcast of the candidates, she can understand the **** and exciting gimmick.

But all the exam questions are of the same type, which is essentially murder.

If there are too many homogenized themes, won't the audience be weakened?

For example, the school platform's classification of live broadcast rooms is based on ancient, modern, fantasy and fairy tales. But in fact, the exam questions in the live broadcast rooms of these four departments are essentially going to kill people.

It's like a novel on a website. Although the channels are divided according to ancient and modern fantasy fairy tales, the theme of each channel's novel is exactly the same under the guidance of the operator. Readers look at it for a long time and feel fresh at first, but time will inevitably be weak.

Lin Xinghe imagines that she is the boss of the school platform. She will definitely not let the subject matter go away. There are many interesting subjects in her mind. Of course, the **** stimulus of murder is like a movie theater. Mainstream push, but only a hundred flowers bloom is the long-term way.

...Even romantic action movies have various themes!

Lin Xinghe felt that the school was going to end sooner or later, and he had to earn enough points to graduate early, lest the school closes without earning enough points and becomes an unscrupulous businessman who defaults on his wages.

Thinking about this, Lin Xinghe felt that in the future, he would still have to be in the same examination room as Xie Wuan.

Although he wanted to make her a figure, Xie Wuan was in charge of the traffic of the live broadcast platform. Although she is very unkind, as long as she is with Xie Wuan, her live broadcast room will be more popular, and her exposure will be greatly improved. She has performed well to retain this group of viewers, not to mention that she has studied her. The audience in the live broadcast room is very sticky, and the realization conversion rate is also high.

In other words, the air that Xie Wuan breathes around is all points.

The more Lin Xinghe thought about it, the more he felt that he had to hurry up. With Xie Wuan's problem-solving style, although he is now under house arrest, he only needs to seize the opportunity to kill Andrew in minutes.