Chapter 24

Lin Xinghe actually didn't know what the Golden Wudan could do, but Xie Wuan gave her such a perfect step, it would be weird if she didn't step on it.

She took advantage of the situation to let Xiao Xueji's transmogrification skills be displayed in multiple directions in front of everyone.

She also led Xiao Xueji to perform a moving scene in front of the cafeteria the next day.

She pretended to miss the last examination room, turned on her mobile phone and released the video.

In the video, she recorded the scene of Xiao Xueji obediently holding her mobile phone and watching a horror movie.

She sighed, pointed at the little Xueji in the phone, and asked the little Xueji next to her: "Can you be like this?"

Xiao Xueji immediately became a three-year-old girl, and she also had five mouths of the same style as Xiao Xueji in the video. The people in the canteen quietly put down their bowls and chopsticks.

Lin Xinghe's eyes were red, and he hugged Xiao Xueji.

It took a long time before she said: "Baby, take back five mouths. One mouth is enough. You will affect the appetite of the classmates around you."

Little Xue Ji changed back to her mouth obediently, and sat quietly next to Lin Xinghe. Because her legs were too short, she couldn't reach the floor when she sat on a chair, and her two snowy white feet flickered.

The appetites of the students around him recovered instantly.

Lin Xinghe passed Xiao Xueji's true face in front of everyone, and felt relieved. As for other things, take it easy, don't worry. She actually couldn't figure out what role the Golden Crow Pill could play, but everyone firmly believed that the medicine pill that came out of Xie Wuan's space must be a good thing.

It is not surprising that I gave it to an ordinary cat and evolved into a demon cat.

Lin Xinghe intends to take it slowly, so that everyone can accept Xiao Xueji's rapid progress step by step, and avoid contacting Xiao Xueji in the examination room.

However, the rumors are fast. From the experience to Xiao Xueji's forefoot eating the Golden Crow Dan, the evolution from an ordinary pet cat to a monster cat that can transform various appearances, there are more false rumors about Xiao Xueji.

One day, when Lin Xinghe was watching the big guys taking an exam, he saw with his own eyes the boasting of Xiao Xueji on the barrage—

[Oh, the new student of the modern department is Lin Xinghe. She and her cat have been in the space of the boss. Yes, she came out completely. Her cat even ate the golden udan. The boss was not angry. Said it was its chance! 】

[It's so good to be a cat, you can do whatever you want when you are cute, and the golden udan who eats the big guy will not be angry. Does cuteness mean justice? Can a creature like a cat walk sideways in any dimension? 】

[I have seen Lin Xinghe's cat. It looks really good, I want to have it too. I looked at the price in the lower-level mall, and it's more than a thousand points, and I can't afford it. 】

[Little Xue Ji is really amazing, she can become a lion! 】

[Can also become a dragon! As long as it wants to change, there is nothing it cannot change! 】

[Not only can transform everything, but also breathe fire! 】

[Can summon water! 】

[Also human language! 】