Chapter 16

Li Chengyan took the lead in pushing open the door of the single ward.

The ward in the small town is very simple, like the decoration style of the 70s and 80s, with only one bed, one bedside table, and an old TV.

Chai Yong underwent a simple suture operation last night, took the broken hand back, and treated and bandaged the injury on his right shoulder.

Li Chengyan walked ahead and opened the door for Lin Xinghe, letting Lin Xinghe go in first.

Lin Xinghe went straight to Chai Yong's bed and asked, "Did Xue Nu come to see you?"

"No."

Li Chengyan on the side answered: "We must have burned the Ice Sculpture Garden and the Ice and Snow Paradise, and destroyed her weapons. She is now seriously injured, so she didn't come to you."

Fang Ziyue answered, "Brother Chai, you don't know what happened last night. Sister Xinghe is so amazing! Now the whole town listens to us. We no longer live in the rescue center. The mayor here arranged for us a new one. The accommodation in is a small three-story villa with a garden and hot springs. The environment is much better than the rescue center. The food is also very good. We also ate spicy crayfish and hot pot at noon. Chai, if you listen to Sister Xinghe earlier, I won't lie in a hospital bed anymore."

Lin Xinghe was about to speak, but his eyes suddenly fell on the pillow of the hospital bed.

Splashes of blood.

She sniffed without a trace, although the smell of disinfectant alcohol in the hospital was very strong, she still smelled a faint **** smell, which floated from the bottom of the bed.

Lin Xinghe suddenly smiled and said, "It seems that the doctors here are of good level. Brother Chai, you look good. It is probably because of your usual physical strength. Let's take a picture as a souvenir..."

She said to Tang Xin: "Tang Xin, you come to take pictures, Li Chengyan, Fang Ziyue, you stand on both sides of Chai Ge."

Confused, Tang Xin didn't know why Lin Xinghe was so good at taking pictures, but the leader spoke, and she didn't ask why, so she took a picture with her mobile phone.

Lin Xinghe glanced, frowned and said, "No, it's too ugly to take pictures of people. I blocked most of Chai's face. No, no, come again, Tang Xin, you stand in the place just now, and I squat down. , Lest it block Brother Chai's face again."

"Oh, good."

Lin Xinghe squatted down.

She curled her eyebrows and said, "Tang Xin, you count one, two, and three."

While she was talking, her right hand dropped and took out the phone in her pocket, took a photo against the bottom of the bed, and then put the phone back casually.

Tang Xin came over: "Is this picture okay?"

Lin Xinghe said: "Send me, I will p."

The mobile phone was brought into the examination room from the villain's school. Although the functions of the mobile phone are too limited here, functions that do not require networking, such as taking pictures, can still be used.

Tang Xin sent the photos to Lin Xinghe using the Bluetooth transfer function.

Lin Xinghe glanced at it and said, "It still doesn't work. Your composition is not good. Go and stand. I'll shoot. You stand beside Fang Ziyue."

After Tang Xin stood still, Lin Xinghe opened the photo of the bed under the bed he had just taken.

The light is dim, but it is enough to get a clear picture of the bottom of the bed.