Chapter 45

After Wendy left, Lin Xinghe and Brother Nine gathered in front of the tin can.

The two looked at the tin can carefully.

The iron jar felt cold to the touch, and I didn't know what material it was in the deep sea. When my fingertips touched it, it was as if blood was frozen. Lin Xinghe endured the freezing cold and opened the tin can abruptly.

It is really a snow mountain rose inside.

It's not a flower, it looks like a white muddy meat, maybe because the iron pot is too iced, there is a thin layer of frost on the muddy meat.

At this moment, Lin Xinghe's invigilator's voice appeared in his mind: "Congratulations to Lin Xinghe for passing the exam. Because the exam room is not over yet, the candidate can choose to leave early or wait until the exam room is closed. Please abide by the exam room rules and the exam room is closed. Later, the scores of all candidates will be announced."

Lin Xinghe's cyan bracelet popped up two choices.

A: leave

B: Don't leave

Without any hesitation, Lin Xinghe chose B directly.

... She just established a country in a hurry, Barbaras Sea King hasn't been enough yet, so naturally she doesn't want to leave so early, not to mention that she owes Mona a snow mountain rose.

Brother Nine couldn't hear the voice in Lin Xinghe's mind, but he could see Lin Xinghe's bracelet prompt.

Quite experienced, he guessed it, and asked, "Is this the snow mountain rose we are looking for?"

Lin Xinghe said: "Yes."

She observed carefully, and said: "I originally had two guesses about the Snow Mountain Rose. The first is that the deep sea giant is the Snow Mountain Rose itself, which will become the Snow Mountain Rose after death, which is the kind of thing in front of me; the second is the Snow Mountain Rose. Born on the bottom of the sea, it is an alternative marine plant unique to the deep-sea giants. I originally preferred the first one, but the number of deep-sea giants is not right..."

Lin Xinghe stretched out his hand to pick a little snow mountain rose out, but unexpectedly it was a little hard to pick, and it looked very elastic.

Suddenly she remembered what the deputy captain said on the cruise ship: "...I saw Lilith eat bite by bite, chewing each bite a lot before swallowing it."

It's no wonder it's hard to eat so much after chewing.

Lin Xinghe didn't succeed, so he gave up. He poked and found that it was also very elastic, like jelly.

She asked Brother Nine: "What kind of material do you think this is?"

Brother Nine stretched out his hand, as if he wanted to touch it, but he hesitated.

Lin Xinghe said: "You touch it, I don't mind."

Brother Jiu said: "No, I mind. From my past experience, this kind of thing usually feels disgusting after knowing how it came."

Pay attention to boy·Nine brothers gave up touching, looked at it for a moment, and said: "Like a liver."

Lin Xinghe didn't dislike it at all. She went to look around and looked like a baby, she said: "I, Barbara Sea King, for the glory of our family, no matter how disgusting, as long as it is useful, it is a treasure."

Lin Xinghe seemed to think of something, and then said: "Unfortunately, this tin can is not portable, and it is even more inconvenient to hold it in your hand." She looked at Brother Nine and said, "How many points did you buy for your storage?"