Chapter 88

Xiaowan is not the only ghost with similar ideas. After a staff meeting, many ghosts have new goals in life!

The opportunity to change the predicament is in front of you, who doesn't want to have it!

As long as you seize the opportunity, you can get a new life, no, ghost life!

After the baptism of the staff meeting, they are no longer the idle ghosts who used to nest in the Fujin Garden!

They are now full of vigor and great ambition!

Some ghosts used to only want to eat a bite of chocolate-flavored ice cream that they didn't eat before they died. Now they know that after the baptism of the staff meeting, they have a long-term vision. Eating a bite of ice cream is what you think. If you want to do it, do the big thing! An entire ice cream shop! Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry Mango Lemon Black Currant, eat from Monday to Sunday, without repetition!

Some ghosts wanted to find out their enemies before, but now they are enlightened by the thought baptism of the staff meeting! The enemy is found, let the law punish him! After the sanctions are over, he will have a better life than before! It's too cheap to kill his enemies, life is better than death is the highest state.

Some ghosts wanted to see their family again before, and now they know that they can go higher and farther after being baptized by the staff meeting. Death is not terrible. The terrible thing is that they don't work hard after death! As long as they live hard, work hard, get freedom and money, there is no difference from living, but it is six hours more ghost time than ordinary people!

A staff meeting is down!

The owner ghosts all have the same belief in their hearts-

Workers! Do your best!

After Lu Qin hit the wall at the Bracelet Ghost, he also hit the Ice Cream Ghost. The ice cream ghost didn't even accept the ice cream she took out of the small freezer. He glanced at her ice cream, slammed the door proudly, and threw a sentence--

"No, I will rely on my own efforts to eat ice cream!"

In order to prevent the ice cream from melting, Lu Qin worked hard to find a smart small freezer that could be carried, and served the ice cream all the way, fearing that it would melt.

And now the ice cream ghost sent her away with a single sentence, and said that he would eat it with his own efforts.

Simply sick!

The easy mode is not turned on, and the hard mode must be turned on. How can a mere ghost work hard?

Lu Qin vomited blood with anger.

At this time, President Wang had just returned from the live broadcast of the undercover students, and his heart was vomiting blood. He called the female teacher over and asked, "Didn't you give the answer?"

The female teacher said: "Lin Xinghe has changed the wishes of all the owners. The reference answer is now impossible to count."

... She was really helpless.

...Who would have thought that Lin Xinghe, an examinee, could change all the answers to the examination questions by himself!

Principal Wang was a bit irritable. The tattooed student who thought he could solve it quickly became a bit difficult to deal with now. Looking at the staff teacher in front of her, she found that she was stupid. He suppressed the outburst in her heart and said in a deep voice: "She Will change the answer, won't you tell the students the new answer?"