Chapter 79

Xiao Xueji was still throwing paper in the air.

There seemed to be a snowfall around the cafeteria, and almost every student had a piece of paper in hand.

Lin Xinghe's last live broadcast was ranked fourth in the popularity rankings of the plane platform, and with Xie Wu'an's popularity bonus, there are no students who don't know her in the school.

When she took the position of Xie Wuan's Mermaid City Lord, most of the students were already squatting in her live broadcast room.

When the scenes of Lin Xinghe's live broadcast room were transferred from the Old Man Fish Town Master's Letters, many students already felt something wrong in their hearts. Ninety-five percent of each examinee's live broadcast perspective is from his own perspective to show the audience to the examination room, and the remaining five percent is the third-person perspective given by the school to allow the audience to have a better viewing experience.

This third-person perspective rarely appears. The general situation is to allow the audience to better see the anchor's expression. For example, when Xie Wuan is in a robot body, the school gives a third-person perspective to let everyone see clearly in the machine. Xie Wuan's expression inside the body.

However, at that time, Lin Xinghe flipped through the important clues. When everyone watched with gusto, the angle of view of the live camera turned from first person to third person. It was not until Lin Xinghe finished reading the codex that the live camera turned back.

At that time, many candidates wanted to know what was written in the manuscript of the Old Man Fish City Lord, but soon they were led away by the news that Xie Wuan had captured the Mechanical City. However, there are also a small number of smart and careful candidates who have kept their minds here.

Today, Lin Xinghe not only published the old man Yucheng Master's Codex, but also commented on her doubts about the school examination system, and finally had a thought-provoking question——

Can we really graduate? Can I really be born again after graduation?

The students who saw this sentence couldn't help but fall into deep thought.

Lin Xinghe wanted such an effect.

When a person in the school asks a question and presents more decent evidence, many students who have had doubts will think about their previous examination room, think about each examination room boss, think about the school's examination system, and even think about the villain school. What is it.

There are many smart students present, and someone will figure it out soon.

As they figure it out, they will also guess that the school will not be able to accommodate them in the future. At this moment, there are only two options, either have enough strength to unite and resist, or if they are not strong enough, choose to go to the competitive examination room to accumulate strength.

No matter which one you choose, it is beneficial to Lin Xinghe.

It is best if she is strong enough to resist the school, but the school has no intention of dealing with her; if she is not strong enough to choose the competitive examination room, she can quickly participate in the competitive examination room. After all, the athletic examination room has never been full, but after today, it will be full soon.

Lin Xinghe's goal was to put the loudspeaker into the portable space, and plan to go to the cafeteria to have breakfast and then go to class slowly.

People are still in school, the rules still have to be followed.