Chapter 37

Fu Zhou also recognized it.

I'm afraid that no one of the candidates on this cruise doesn't know what the Snow Mountain Rose looks like.

Fu Zhou shook his hands and said, "Everyone said that you are the leader of the Koi carp. As expected, you can find clues? What does this painting mean? There are palaces, brides, and snow-mountain roses...Are we looking for Where is the Snow Mountain Rose from here?"

Fu Zhou thought for a while, felt wrong, and said, "But what does this have to do with cruise ships? What does it have to do with the giants of the deep sea? Where are we going to find a bride? Or should someone be a bride and the Snow Mountain Rose will appear? "

Lin Xinghe said, "I think neither."

"what?"

Lin Xinghe said: "The exam questions have hints, do you remember? Look for Snow Mountain Roses, and I gave them a hint later. There are only 50 Snow Mountain Roses in the examination room. There are more than 50 in the painting. I just counted it roughly, more than one. There are hundreds, maybe even hundreds."

Fu Zhou also counted, and stopped after more than fifty.

He said: "Is it possible that only fifty snowy mountain roses inside are real? We need to look for real snowy mountain roses in the sea of ​​flowers."

Lin Xinghe said: "The clues are not yet conclusive at present, let's take the painting away, and go first to see if there are other clues. Don't you have a storage ring? You take it."

Just in case, Lin Xinghe took the phone and took a picture before letting Fu Zhou put it in the storage ring.

There is a hidden door behind the painting.

The material of the door is like some kind of metal, with a black iron-like luster, but it is not black iron, and it feels cold to the fingertips.

Lin Xinghe asked: "What kind of material is this, do you know?"

Fu Zhou touched it, and felt the chill at his fingertips, and said, "I don't know. The setting of this world has deep-sea giants. It's more like a fantasy text. Brother Nine may know."

Lin Xinghe said: "Then come out and ask Brother Nine after finding the clues inside."

She found the switch of the darkroom door.

When the door was opened, the light from the exhibition hall shone into the dark room and also illuminates the small half of the area inside.

Fu Zhou flicked it directly, and saw a bright light shining from his fingertips. After a short while, a light bead floated in the air, illuminating the entire dark room as bright as day.

Lin Xinghe had seen this kind of bead in Brother Nine's hair shield before, and knew that it was a light magic item.

Fu Zhou said: "The light magic props that Brother Nine bought before, one can illuminate a place of about 50 square meters, and two have double the effect, but one time Brother Nine and I bet to see whose hair the next day I lost less, so I lost one."

Lin Xinghe: ...you men are really interesting.

There were people in all corners of the dark room, there were eight people in all. There were men and women among them, all of them were yellow and thin. They might have been hiding in the dark for too long. The bright light made them cover their eyes one after another.

After adapting, they all shrank into a ball in fear, and some even cried in despair.

Lin Xinghe looked at them a few times and then went to look at the environment in the dark room.