Chapter 70

The mermaids are numb inside.

After all, just five days ago, they had witnessed their own Mermaid City Lord being killed by Xie Wuan, and the 36 mermaid of the Mermaid City Lord's line were killed all at once, and the Old City Lord was even more terribly tortured and killed. Later, Xie Wuan had his belly cut open, and the organs inside were taken out one by one. It didn't matter if he took them out, he was still cruelly grilled with fire, and in the end he didn't let go of the ashes.

The mermaids felt that the end had come, and there would be no more terrifying perversion than Xie Wuan.

Unexpectedly, after five days, a pervert like Xie Wu'an would fall into the hands of the robot and become a prisoner of the robot.

They are mermaids, and it doesn't seem to make much difference whether they are ruled by humans or robots.

The only feeling that is turbulent is--

Only perverts can subdue perverts.

Therefore, this robot must be a more perverted existence than Xie Wuan.

Therefore, the mermaids accepted the fact that the ruler changed without any resistance.

The examinee who was also in the City of Mermaid knew that Xie Wuan had become a robot prisoner, no one questioned Xie Wuan's authenticity. In their impression, Xie Wuan was so powerful that he was planted in the hands of the NPC in the examination room? It is not impossible. If it is really planted, it can only be a fake plant. There must be some reason in it.

They hurried over, wanting to see the immortal heroes become prisoners, no matter whether it is true or not, eat the melon first.

Unexpectedly, he saw Xie Wuan's hands and feet handcuffed, a white robe clinging to his body, and his long hair untied and thrown down in a scattered manner. At this moment, sitting at the feet of the robot, like a fallen...male favorite.

Candidates:? ? ?

In the city of mermaid, the difference between mermaid and human is still very obvious.

After all, one has a long fish tail, and the other has only two feet.

Lin Xinghe glanced roughly, but did not count how many candidates were there.

She wears the skin of a robot and is unwilling to expose her true voice, just for this moment.

She ordered all the fish: "Bring all the humans to the front of the city lord!"

All the candidates in the Mermaid City have never left the Mermaid City since they landed here. After all, there is Xie Wu'an in this examination room. Based on Xie Wu'an's destructive ability in the past, instead of taking the initiative to attack, it is better to wait here to pick up the omission of the boss.

However, I never expected the robot to come.

...... The one who can bring down the boss Xie Wuan is at least at the boss level!

...I came from the City of Machinery, and the test questions are related to the energy stone. Will the boss be a walking energy stone?

A group of candidates, you look at me and I look at you, exchanged eyes, and have an idea of ​​attacking the big boss. Although they don't know what the big boss skills are, they are better than they are crowded, and it's not Xie Wu'an. If they can't beat them, they will run away.

The candidates have completely different ideas from the mermaid in the mermaid city.

The mermaid was discouraged and numb, and whoever reigned was living. As soon as Lin Xinghe ordered, several mermaids stepped forward.