Chapter 22

...what?

...mother?

Lin Xinghe said: "...wait, I'm not you..."

Before the word "mother" was spoken, Xiao Xueji hugged Lin Xinghe tightly on all fours, as if afraid of being discarded, she hung her calf tightly like a koala.

"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom..."

Lin Xinghe said: "I..."

"mother."

"Do not..."

"mother."

Lin Xinghe: "What else would you say besides your mother?"

Little Xue Ji: "Mom."

Lin Xinghe had no other choice but to answer this "Mom" first, and then asked: "How did you come out? When did you attach to the golden hairpin?"

Speaking of this, Lin Xinghe also felt surprised. How could the invigilator not find that Xiao Xueji was following him? Could it be said that the invigilator couldn't find a living thing following it? Or is it said that Xiao Xue Ji has become a golden hairpin, and the invigilator didn't notice it?

Xiao Xueji didn't answer her words for a long time.

She tilted her head back and blinked her eyes, as if she couldn't understand Lin Xinghe's words.

Lin Xinghe was startled slightly and asked, "Do you know who I am?"

"mother."

"Do you remember Snow Girl?" Lin Xinghe suddenly remembered that he had a picture of Snow Girl, and called up the phone photo. It was a picture of Snow Girl changing into a black dress and looking back with a smile.

Little Xue Ji looked strange, as if she didn't recognize Xue Girl at all.

Lin Xinghe said again: "You change five mouths to show me?"

Little Xue Ji tilted her head, as if thinking about Lin Xinghe's words. At this time, Gu Taoyao sent a message to Lin Xinghe, and the phone rang. Xiao Xueji's eyes brightened, and she stared at the phone curiously, with an expression that she wanted to touch but didn't dare to touch.

Lin Xinghe took off his heavy snow-capped mountain equipment, picked up Xiao Xueji, and then opened Gu Taoyao's news.

Gu Taoyao sent her a video.

She clicked to take a look.

It is a candid video in which a strange man is flying with the sword, like a meteor disappearing from the sky.

Gu Taoyao: I took it at the risk of my life! He is Xie Wuan! Remember to stay away from him when you encounter it in the future!

Lin Xinghe: Has anyone successfully brought out a living thing from the examination room?

Gu Taoyao: It's impossible to bring out living things. There are two lines of defense in the examination room, one is the crack in time and space, and the other is the invigilator. There is no way for living creatures to pass through that line of defense. A classmate had a relationship with an NPC in the examination room before. He wanted to take the NPC back to school despite the warning from the invigilator. When he passed through the cracks in time and space, he was crushed on the spot and lost his soul. After he came out, he was punished. eighty.

Lin Xinghe glanced at the little Xue Ji in his arms.

Lin Xinghe: Can it be brought out as a dead thing?

Gu Taoyao: No, some people have tried it. The fantasy element caught a mount in the examination room and wanted to bring it out. He fed the magic potion for suspended animation and brought it out, but the invigilator's line of defense couldn't pass. The invigilator can detect all living things in the examination room, and in the end the student can only give up the mount and accept the punishment.