Chapter 50

When Lin Xinghe thought about it, he couldn't sleep anymore.

She got up and turned on the computer.

Even if it is late at night, the live broadcast platform is also very lively, full of various examination rooms, and apart from the examination room, there are also live rooms outside the examination room opened by the candidates alone.

Lin Xinghe glanced at it. It was similar to the live broadcast content of the world she was in before. There are any types of live broadcasts, and the world where she lives has legal regulations on live broadcast content, which obviously does not exist here. She can see many live broadcast rooms that sell sex, violence, and curiosity. If you just go in a little bit, you can see the anchor perform hard in it.

Popularity is not low, after all, some people are willing to pay for this type of selling point.

However, the mainstream of the live broadcast platform is still the live broadcast room of the examination room.

The school does not support or oppose this kind of live broadcast, and the division is very demanding. But despite this, there are still a group of candidates who can't earn points in the examination room in order to survive.

Lin Xinghe also saw the live studio of Gu Taoyao, her tablemate.

She talked about cross talk in it.

She glanced at the time, at four o'clock in the morning, it was no wonder that she could get back her information in seconds.

Lin Xinghe felt the hardships and difficulties of the students.

Other schools are for learning, and this villain school is for survival.

Lin Xinghe opened his blue bracelet.

She checked her existing plane mall points.

The Xueshan Rose test room earned her 3,500 points. She had 1,500 points before, and she spent 1,000 points to activate the automatic identification picture book function, which means there are now a total of 4,000 points for the store. .

Four thousand points in the Plane Mall can be used to purchase highly aggressive one-time items.

It's just that there are so many kinds of props, how to choose is also a problem.

Lin Xinghe browsed through it and didn't plan to buy it.

She feels that what she needs more now is a storage ring. Jiu Ge's storage ring has limitations. Although a grid can hold 50 items, each item must be exactly the same. It is too inconvenient in the examination room, but She spent a thousand points to activate the automatic identification picture book function, and naturally she couldn't give up.

Lin Xinghe searched for storage keywords, and the Planar Mall jumped out of all kinds of storage items, in addition to storage rings, storage bracelets, storage earrings, etc., there are also storage spaces from the world of Xianxia, ​​but The price is very expensive, only five square meters, and requires four thousand points.

Lin Xinghe suddenly thought of Xie Wuan's huge space like a playground.

......Five square meters of space requires 4,000 points, how many points does he cost for a space like that?

Lin Xinghe pondered for a while.

It is not like a storage ring, which has a limit of one compartment. As long as she stores it properly, five square meters can pack many, many things, and even a small bed for Xiao Xueji to rest.

After all, she is not a cat, she is a little girl. It is not a problem to stay by her side in the form of a cat all day long. If there is space, she can come in and rest, and the safety factor is also high.