Chapter 19

Until late at night, when Mayor Jia's wife and daughter came to deliver the hot pot, Lin Xinghe finally found out where the violation was.

Every time when Mrs. Jia's daughter came, Xue Nu would stare at the pink and jade baby girl, making Mrs. Jia's heart hairy every time. But Xue Nu said that she hated all the children in this world.

But her eyes were clearly not disgusting, and could even be said to be gentle.

This contradiction creates a sense of violation.

At the same time, Lin Xinghe realized one thing. Xiao Xueji hadn't appeared for a long, long time since Xuenu moved in. Lin Xinghe is in the state of stocking Little Xueji, she will not appear in front of her, unless there is something she will not take the initiative to look for Xiao Xueji.

Now that a few days have passed, the cell phone should have run out of power a long time ago.

If Xiao Xueji wants to watch a new horror movie, she should come to her. But she didn't. Quiet, as if it didn't exist in this villa.

Lin Xinghe went to Xiao Xueji's room and found that Xiao Xueji was not in the bedroom.

She searched the entire villa, and there was no sign of Xiao Xueji.

Lin Xinghe was lost in thought—what is the relationship between Little Xue Ji and Xue Nu?

...Little Snow Girl is afraid of Snow Girl, and Snow Girl is in a state of disgusting creatures like Little Girl but actually her body is very honest. Is Xiao Xue Ji the daughter of Xue Nv?

After thinking about it in a blink of an eye, Lin Xinghe felt impossible again.

If Little Xue Ji is Xue Nu's daughter, who did Xue Nu give birth to? She and Zhang Zheng have only been in love for four or five months. Four or five months will not be enough to give birth to a daughter.

After a second glance, Lin Xinghe felt that it was not impossible.

The Snow Girl is not a human, and it is not necessarily a pregnancy in October.

But if Xiao Xue Ji is really Xue Nu's daughter, why is Xiao Xue Ji afraid of her mother? And why can you witness the scene of Xue Nu killing Zhang Zheng with your own eyes? Even Xue Nu hangs Zhang Zheng in Meng Meng's house, she can witness with her own eyes.

With Xue Nu's ability, it is impossible not to discover the existence of Little Xue Ji, which means that in such an environment, Xue Nu is acquiescing to the existence of Little Xue Ji.

After Xue Nu left the next day, Lin Xinghe called Mayor Jia.

When I didn't think it violated the peace before, I didn't remember it, but now I feel it violated, and Mayor Jia looked at Xiao Xueji with a weird look.

She asked Mayor Jia: "Have you seen the little girl next to me before? That's the little girl with five mouths."

Mayor Jia said: "When Snow Girl appeared in our town, she occasionally took her with her."

"What is their relationship?"

Mayor Jia said: "I don't know."

Tang Xin said, "You have a good relationship with Snow Girl, why don't you just ask Snow Girl?"

Lin Xinghe naturally considered it too, but she had talked about Zhang Zheng with Xue Nu in the past, but Xue Nu did not mention the existence of Little Xue Ji. She did not mention to prove that she did not want to talk, she asked rashly, not suitable.

At this moment, Xiao Xue Ji, who hadn't appeared for a long time, appeared in the villa.

The five mouths on her face disappeared and turned into the cute appearance of a normal human baby girl, and her eye pupils also changed from red to black. She came step by step.