Chapter 25

Lin Xinghe's first reaction when seeing the exam questions was difficult.

Snow Mountain Rose is a kind of white rose. It is not completely white. It is a symbol of elegance and purity with light green in white. There are only fifty roses in the examination room for a hundred people. Even if the head count is calculated, that is far from enough. It means that half of the people in this examination room are destined to find roses and fail the exam.

And the test question says to find a rose in the snow mountain, then where is the rose?

Is the snow mountain rose in this world the snow mountain rose in her worldview? Just like the definition of Snow Girl in the last examination room, it is not the definition of Snow Girl in her worldview.

Lin Xinghe thought for a moment, then calmly looked around.

This time was different from the last time. She was not alone. She was surrounded by candidates. The candidates from the Fantasy and Xianxia Departments became low-key. The broom mounts were put away, and she was immersed in this seemingly ordinary modern world.

There was a surge of people in the dock.

From the appearance of the people around her and the cruise ship, it is no different from the world she lives in.

Lin Xing has taken several cruises, all of which are on different routes. Of course, they are all cruises given by a lottery. One time I was very lucky. After boarding the cruise, I was directly upgraded and enjoyed 18 days of cruise service with a personal butler. .

Therefore, Lin Xinghe is no stranger to this sea castle.

"Hello everyone, I am your tour guide. My surname is Li. Those who are called now will come to pick up the ferry ticket and room card, and check the luggage in Area A next door. If you don't need to check the luggage, turn left and go straight through the security check. Waiting in line to board the ship."

Tour guide Li began to call his name.

However, more than half of the number of candidates did not have a candidate's name.

Lin Xinghe found that some of the candidates around had already left, and the direction to leave was to the ticket office. Only then did she realize that whether it was the last examination room or this examination room, to this world, she was an outsider.

The school will not arrange for her an identity suitable for this world.

The test question is Snow Mountain Rose, and there is a huge cruise ship in front of me, and it must be a cruise ship.

[Hahahahahahaha, the leader is dumbfounded, there are still fewer exams to take. If you take more exams, you will know that the fewer words in the exam, the easier it is to look at, the more difficult it is. Especially for this kind of exam questions, the first difficulty is how to get on the cruise. 】

[Look at the fantasy boss next door, who has already bought tickets and lined up to board the boat. 】

[The leader is silly waiting for the tour guide to call his name so cute, hahahahaha]

[Master, don't stay in place stupidly. Tickets are limited. Hurry up and find a way to get on the boat. If you can't get on the boat, you don't even have a ticket to find Snow Mountain Rose. 】

Lin Xinghe went to the tour guide Li directly and asked, "Are there still suite boat tickets for sale?"

Tour guide Li said embarrassingly: "The suite's boat tickets are limited and they have long been sold out."