Chapter 69

At this moment, Lin Xinghe wanted to get into the portable space and slap Xiao Xueji madly. However, her portable space was different from Xie Wuan's portable space. Her people couldn't get in and could only be opened by consciousness.

Lin Xinghe also felt that the top of the sky was in trouble right now.

If there is no top of the sky, it would be much more convenient for her to have Xiaoxueji in the city of machinery.

But there are pros and cons.

If there is no top of the sky, she would not be able to survive now.

The car Andrew presented to her was actually amphibious.

After leaving the huge island, he rushed directly into the ocean and turned into a ship, driving forward quickly.

Lin Xinghe checked the map of Tianhui Mainland in the City of Machinery.

This world is not big, probably only one-fifth the size of the world she was in before. The holy city is like the country she used to belong to, but the area is half smaller, while the mechanical city is like the island country next to China in the world where she used to be. The area is also half smaller. The two cities are separated by the ocean, and the mermaid The city occupies this ocean.

After touching for about two hours, the boat finally stopped.

Fifteen said: "The entrance to the Mermaid City is here, just ahead."

Lin Xinghe looked through the glass window.

In the front, shells were used to draw a line on the sea level, and each shell was checked for a flag. On the flag, there was a symbol of man and fish. At first glance, it looked like a green coffee symbol in Lin Xinghe's world.

Fifteenth question: "Will you go down now?"

Lin Xinghe deliberately pondered for a moment before he said: "Going down is to go down, but I have a plan, and I need you to cooperate with me so that I can be foolproof. I am going to lobby for the lord of Mermaid City, which is equivalent to coming here as an envoy of a city. .You are the guards of Lord City Lord, taking you down will appear to me insincere. So I need you to wait for me here, if there is an accident, I will send you a position, you immediately come down to rescue me, if there is no accident, You are here waiting for me to take the Mermaid City Lord back to the Mechanical City! Comrades! The first shot of our battle has been fired!"

Thirteen forty-five responded: "Fight for freedom!"

Lin Xinghe jumped into the sea after beating them with chicken blood.

There was Mona's black magic potion in her portable space, and she licked a bottle.

The mechanical shell has been waterproofed, and a pressure-resistant coating has been added. It can move freely on the seabed. With Mona's black magic potion, the moment Lin Xinghe dived into the seabed, Lin Xinghe suddenly felt like deja vu.

The long-lost ocean.

The long-lost Barbara.

Lin Xinghe didn't have time to recall the last examination room.

She has a lot of things to do next.

After she entered the depths of the ocean floor, she was sure that she would not come down at thirteen, forty-five, and then left the mechanical body. She originally planned to find a coral bush to hide and then leave, but soon, remembering that she was a person with a portable space, Xuan even happily put it into the portable space.